View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:46 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Update news 

To whoever said to wipe the PVP players...

How is this a good/fair idea? I came back and started on PVP server a few months back because it was a fresh start. I have some characters on x1, but I enjoy the PVP server. I don't understand why my gear should be wiped? Really though, what good would a wipe do if we're limited to 3 ndnt items anyways?

NDNT sucks =(

Also, McDohl seems like the only other person with a sound brain in this thread =)

People don't want to PVP, they want to PK. There is a difference. PKing used to be a part of this game, when everyone was 12 years old. Now its just griefing as we're adults, minus the few players who haven't grown up.

Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:24 am

JumboShrimp wrote:
To whoever said to wipe the PVP players...

How is this a good/fair idea? I came back and started on PVP server a few months back because it was a fresh start. I have some characters on x1, but I enjoy the PVP server. I don't understand why my gear should be wiped? Really though, what good would a wipe do if we're limited to 3 ndnt items anyways?

NDNT sucks =(

Also, McDohl seems like the only other person with a sound brain in this thread =)

People don't want to PVP, they want to PK. There is a difference. PKing used to be a part of this game, when everyone was 12 years old. Now its just griefing as we're adults, minus the few players who haven't grown up.

Oh nah.... ive said almost about 10000x that people are confusing pvping with pking. Also game is going nowhere with how its currently balanced. Items are too different in power.

Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:36 am

Yes the people pushing for "pvp" just want to pk all the lower level/undergeared players. Great way to attract players..(saw what happened early on the pvp server with it).

Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:28 am

McDohl wrote:
Yes the people pushing for "pvp" just want to pk all the lower level/undergeared players. Great way to attract players..(saw what happened early on the pvp server with it).

Agreed. Its really just 2 trolls. 1 quit the game years ago and cannot compete pvp server (cannot level) and the other is a known "gear acquirer" who shares with 4 players to level 2 accounts so they just want to grief undergeared players.

Glad other people are realizing this.

Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:41 am

McDohl wrote:

actually its those people(greifers) are the ones that are very much against the pvp server

because they know that their antics and behavior will have some serious consequences on a pvp server

hence why they didnt play past day 2 (most of those ppl Bought themselves to level 20+ using tokens)

to be able to harass lowlevels trying to level up on pvp server

Last edited by LiftingNerd on Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:14 am

McDohl wrote:

that is 100% true,

JumboShrimp wrote:
How is this a good/fair idea?

wipe them yes its 100% fair, I lost over 20K vt in valu of gear in last wipe so be even now. (when ej did omni++ wipe how that fair on me and others who had gear valu)

edit

why is this topic about PVP when ej just update us on what is going on.. P.S full PVP server will never work bc ppl want to be assholes and just mass pk lower lvl ppl

inb4lock :D

Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:31 am

Loki you have alot of input for someone who doesn't even play. :shock:

Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:11 pm

So since yall dont play pvp server at all you think it's fair to wipe away all the work they just put in? Haha yah that's fair
Let's wipe all the gear while we at it so everyone can quit then we can cry about economy of it all.

Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:52 pm

Wipe the pvp server because of some tradable 80+ gear? Really? People have been killing bosses for weeks and have yet to get one boss drop on pvp server and KQ is disabled. Every “regualar” x1 player has at least one if not multiple vexar and draconic items due to raids and KQ. Logical. Maybe EJ should wipe all the tradable 80+ gear from PVP server AND all the ndnt items over level 110 from bosses and KQ when he merges so everyone can start fresh and evenly.

Oh wait, that’s right, that doesn’t fit Loki’s agenda or his cronies in this thread. Once again everyone looking out for themselves.

Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:15 pm

The pvp server should not get wiped in any way. Those guys worked hard for the gear and it is deserved. There is no reason to wipe it.

Bringing up that we all got wiped before is pointless. There was just too much gear then.

Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:58 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4