View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:52 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Update news 
Site Admin

My job has been needing a lot of my time lately so I have not had a chance to get as much done as I want to. That is about to change though so I should have more time soon.

Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:38 pm

Any decision on how the servers will be merged?

If it’s along the lines of week on week off full pvp I would recomend broadcasting it like you did with full pvp server. Lots of the players who initially came back for pvp server like myself have dormant level 70s on PVE server but would be back if we could enjoy pvp without having to relevel

Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:47 pm

Every other weekend pvp as ej said before and has done before.

We dont need any more pvp than that as new server has shown its not that popular.

Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:34 am

Goldmine wrote:
Any decision on how the servers will be merged?

If it’s along the lines of week on week off full pvp I would recomend broadcasting it like you did with full pvp server. Lots of the players who initially came back for pvp server like myself have dormant level 70s on PVE server but would be back if we could enjoy pvp without having to relevel

we dont need to kill whats left on prime server.

a death ring whould be better idea where the NDNT gear will not work, redos dont work ect ect and more fun and care bear side for players

Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:21 am

Any chance double experience weekend makes the cut for the next update?

Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:06 am

Rather see events made for pve only.

Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:43 am

every other weekend is certainly not enough to bring inactive players back (myself at least).

If EJ decides against week on week off full pvp or something similar then he should keep both servers going for another 6 months but in the meantime allow players to transfer over their accounts to the PVP server if they want to. IF this was allowed we may have enough currently inactive players start playing again that would enable a sustainable for pvp server. No risk downside as the alternative is to close the server...

Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:48 am

[quote="Goldmine"]every other weekend is certainly not enough to bring inactive players back (myself at least).

If EJ decides against week on week off full pvp or something similar then he should keep both servers going for another 6 months but in the meantime allow players to transfer over their accounts to the PVP server if they want to. IF this was allowed we may have enough currently inactive players start playing again that would enable a sustainable for pvp server. No risk downside as the alternative is to close the server...[/quote]

It's dead man you gotta get past it lol.

Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:15 pm

Data_masked wrote:
Goldmine wrote:
every other weekend is certainly not enough to bring inactive players back (myself at least).

If EJ decides against week on week off full pvp or something similar then he should keep both servers going for another 6 months but in the meantime allow players to transfer over their accounts to the PVP server if they want to. IF this was allowed we may have enough currently inactive players start playing again that would enable a sustainable for pvp server. No risk downside as the alternative is to close the server...

It's dead man you gotta get past it lol.

Yeah lol Very dead. Look at pvp server. Dead. No inactive players are back playing it. x1 Prime would die as well if we add more full pvp failed mechanics to it. PASS.

He also would never transfer over a character to pvp server with gear. WIPE it 100% if he ever wanted to move a character over.
However, going back to the merge, just remove pvp server. Theres currently 0 players on it right now 2/10 at 9:31am.

Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:29 pm

I'm not playing pvp server till I know whats going on with the servers. Done spent months worth into pvp server just dont wanna keep piling more into it if he just wipes with merge then I'll just quit.

Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:36 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next