View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:46 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 xen1 and xentwo map idea (death ring) 

Xen101 wrote:
bottlecup wrote:
xen1,

delete all post ect my part.. they all attacked me and cryed that I use xen2 map over xen2 map.. even tho it does not matter witch map I use bc its an idea for both games. and they 100% turn it off topic

Negative.. it has nothing to do with the map. it has to do with the idea. .

so crying over that I use xen2 map over xen1 map has nothing to do with it ?? and them spamming that this idea should be only for xen2 bc I use xen2 map??

Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:33 pm

Don't listen to what players on these boards are talking about in reason of what i should remove from posts/threads. Just keep focusing on having your thread stay in rules.

Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:42 pm

LiftingNerd wrote:
doesnt sound like bad idea to impliment in both xen 1 and 2

but redos should most definently work

but meh id just prefer full pvp overall

sadly the full pvp server we have was setup to fail from the very start

bro I want PVP but more ppl like care bear xenimus, pvp rings will give us a spot to pk ppl

if they want more EXP per hr or something they need to move out from care bear spots into PVP rings to get bigger bonus or better gear with a risk. but if they don't want that they can stay in care bear land.

Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:46 pm

[quote="bottlecup"][quote="LiftingNerd"]doesnt sound like bad idea to impliment in both xen 1 and 2

sadly the full pvp server we have was setup to fail from the very start[/quote]

bro I want PVP but more ppl like care bear xenimus, pvp rings will give us a spot to pk ppl

if they want more EXP per hr or something they need to move out from care bear spots into PVP rings to get bigger bonus or better gear with a risk. but if they don't want that they can stay in care bear land.[/quote]

You want pvp!? You have been completely against pvp server or having pvp weeks... I suspect that in reality you only play x2. As you are now the highest level amongst the 5 or só players in x2 you seem to now be in favor. But full pvp weeks would be far simpler.

This board is for x1 discussions so let’s not use x2 as an example but obviously pvp isn’t going to work on x2 until level 70 if it has the same levels and gear set up so your idea would be pointless for X2

Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:03 am

Goldmine wrote:
bottlecup wrote:
LiftingNerd wrote:
doesnt sound like bad idea to impliment in both xen 1 and 2

sadly the full pvp server we have was setup to fail from the very start

if they want more EXP per hr or something they need to move out from care bear spots into PVP rings to get bigger bonus or better gear with a risk. but if they don't want that they can stay in care bear land.

You want pvp!? You have been completely against pvp server or having pvp weeks... I suspect that in reality you only play x2. As you are now the highest level amongst the 5 or só players in x2 you seem to now be in favor. But full pvp weeks would be far simpler.

This board is for x1 discussions so let’s not use x2 as an example but obviously pvp isn’t going to work on x2 until level 70 if it has the same levels and gear set up so your idea would be pointless for X2

i like how you say im the highest xen2 player, im the 4th or 5th highest. and go on that i only play xen2 only. even tho i do play both games, xen1 been the same for almost 20 full years its getting old same players and layout. this idea is for both games not just xen2 so stfu about that..

lets talk about 20 years of game.

xenimus PVP servers all the 1st to go.

and even the new pvp server is going again.

long ago ej trun xenimus prime into FULL PVP and ppl logged of untill he turn it back.

other words full pvp does not work in this game, ppl dont pvp they farm you. farming is not PVP.

Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:20 am

Agree bottlecup

Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:21 am

STRANGE during pvp weekends all my mates played compared to otherwise...

both my liink and all the monkeyhangers were on back than

Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:08 am

LiftingNerd wrote:

compared to otherwise??? meaning its bs right? I know ur full of it.

why don't all your *mates* play PVP server

pvp weekend only happen once I don't recall a 2nd or 3rd pvp weekend.

or your saying that tho's 3 ppl on pvp server are your mates?? just the 2 and you make the 3rd?

Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:28 am

strange both for full pvp prior to restructure, full pvp weekends and pvp server initially myself and my brother always came back to play....

Full pvp before restructure was great, i saw a load of people back all having fun. It was ruinined by a few trolls mass pking noobs nad then flooding EJ with complaints about their own pking

I dont like weekends as the time period is too small. If it is jsut weeekends then there should be considerable reward for playing (4* expereince, cahnge how drops work etc)

PVP server was very popular at the beginning until people realised pvp in Xenimus doesent work until level 70 and they are going to have to invest months of their time to reach the pvp point.

Any way Bottlecup, if you act like a troll across loads of threads and at the same time hide who you are on x1 (or dont have a real level 70 on x1) then dont expect players to respond to you in too a positive light. Prove me wrong and let us know who your level 70 is on x1 giving credibility to your arguements when discussing, full pvp, balance and gear....

Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:43 am

LiftingNerd wrote:

Strange for the last 3 weeks there has been ZERO players on pvp server.
Right now, 9:31 am est there is ONE player there. Why arent you and all the monkey hangers and goldmine on there?

And dont say time zone cuz I will post a screenshot in 12 hours and show its the same.

https://imgur.com/a/gkiUy2n

Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:32 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next