View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 King Credits 

chriske wrote:
a easy fix is just to make gear drop more. I still cant believe sometimes how manny hours i played this game and i never found sh*t. I made exp equal to 3 chars to level 70 or more and never found a decent item. Best item i pulled was dirus boots. My best found gear, without lucky drops active, was d wand / grey shroud. Its just like wtf. People that play xen dont have time like they use to when they were teenagers hahaha. Ej doesnt want to believe this and says that more tradable gear will crash the economy, well, look at it now lol.

+1, I also like having 2 pieces of tradable gear per account idea.

Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:43 pm

It’s not about dropping more necessarily. It’s what drops where as much as how often. You can hunt at DKs cron, fort, old GH and you are limited up drops up to a lowish item level even though they are 70 hunting spots. Farming Gh on a melee on the hope of a drop is not realistic for non 24 7 players. As a melee it takes ages to hunt it and you are killing far less mobs per minute so the amount of time needed to get a drop is far higher than at DKs or Cron which you could already easily hunt full time for a week straight and not find anything!

Simple solutions of making 70 pull have a chance of any item in game 80+ Would be encouragement to play, or small chance of tradable item at kings quest, or bring back random pulls for all items for any mys chest up. Any of these would make it worth playjng

Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:28 pm

lol @ people who ragequit years ago trying to change the game. Ej wont make ndnt tradable. He said this about 20 times over the last x amount of years.

Keep the post on King Credits and not useless suggestions.

I like the "credits" idea as myself and many others have posted similar suggestions.

Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:40 pm

I don't think NDNT should be removed entirely, and most certainly should not have anything become tradable. What is in the game should stay as-is, and we all end up with an equal chance moving forward. It seems every idea that hits these forums somehow ends up a "what bonus am I getting with this change?" That aside, give all items durability and give NDNT a higher rate of decay.

King's credits is a great idea though, the only issue is this will funnel people faster into the lull of feeling like they have nothing constructive to do. It's a great boon for someone, but currently it is what occupies a significant amount of the players time before they go wtf else do I do now?

Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5