View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 King quest - part II 

for example say a person get omni plate keeps oplate
Gets Super O plate next time Keeps super O plate Sells regular o plate
now gets Vexar armor and sells Super Oplate
Finally gets Super vexar armor and sells Vexar armor

woala suddely character is capped on king quest while only attaining 1 item slot

NOW the RNG to get that is obviously abysmally low however

this is just an example

to point out how players can easily fill their "wealth" without actually getting any gear

Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:37 am

Or character had just kept various ndnt items over the years like frag axes.

Regardless that wasn’t my point. The point is we need activities to ebcourage people to play at 70. Making this quest available once per day regardless of wealth and giving small chance of tradable item would be one way of getting 70s to log on

Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:25 pm

@goldmine i must admit u hit the nail on the head for what i personally want, i just thought it was a bit far fetched to ask for it, i just cant see ej ever implementing something like it, which sucks tbh. but yeh, better ways to farm tradable top end gear would defo get me playing more

Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:42 pm

I just gotta say. This game will never reach it's true potential until EJ decides to actually stop Constitution from duping/creating gear(depends what way you view it).

I don't post here often, but I read up on stuff occasionally. I loved this game I really did. But Constitution has single handedly ruined EJ's game and for some odd reason EJ is too oblivious to realize what has been going on, or he simply doesn't care.

Wish you normal players didn't have to make posts like this trying to explain to EJ that you are not getting the drops that he thinks players are.

Sad to say that one person has pushed away 90% of the player base because we all got tired of the pay to play method he has pushed onto this game.

Last edited by Zannah on Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:49 pm

My problem with the idea of "wealth" is that it isn't wealth. Having items which can not be traded does not move you forward. Do not get me wrong, it was quite helpful starting out. However, once my "wealth" capped and I got an item or two from a boss I hit my ndnt limit. Once this happened I was in a position where all I would like/need will be tradable items yet I have nothing of value to trade.

It would be nice if this quest was available sometimes. I think once a day may be overkill, and once a week may be a better option.

Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:52 pm

yeh i think that is the problem, you can achieve a certain point, get your 3 ndnts, get your 70 pull but thats about it, it just comes to a stop, theres no way to develope further legitimately, and althought im sure zannahs post will get removed, it is true, sad, but true. Just have to be a member of the unofficial xen fb group to see all the stuff thats constantly getting sold on there, stuff ive not once seen for trade in game for in game items. Giving people ways to get better tradable items is the solution, weither its thru my original post idea or another way, i just figured the way i suggested it would start off with a limit of one tradable item per 70 char, which seems a good place to start.

Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:31 pm

bottlecup wrote:
LiftingNerd wrote:
just because you had wealth didnt mean you actually had gear...

??

lol dont listen to him. He thinks hes a know it all but actually bad at the game.

Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:29 pm

LiftingNerd wrote:

woala suddely character is capped on king quest while only attaining 1 item slot

Yes loli, super vexar armor IS MAX GEAR item. That is wealth.

Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:31 pm

Loki wrote:
LiftingNerd wrote:

Yes loli, super vexar armor IS MAX GEAR item. That is wealth.

That isn't his point. He is saying that, he ONLY got one piece of "good" armor. There is no way he will be able to compete in anyway with just ONE piece of armor. And even though he got one part of a set, he wont be able to do any more kings quest because the game assumes hes "geared"

Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:37 pm

[quote="SteveOfEngland"]yeh i think that is the problem, you can achieve a certain point, get your 3 ndnts, get your 70 pull but thats about it, it just comes to a stop, theres no way to develope further legitimately, and althought im sure zannahs post will get removed, it is true, sad, but true. Just have to be a member of the unofficial xen fb group to see all the stuff thats constantly getting sold on there, stuff ive not once seen for trade in game for in game items. Giving people ways to get better tradable items is the solution, weither its thru my original post idea or another way, i just figured the way i suggested it would start off with a limit of one tradable item per 70 char, which seems a good place to start.[/quote]

Exactly. Prior to restructure there was still people using real life money for gear BUT as flow of gear into game was smoother (and gaps between items less significant) you could compete and trade up legitimately.

People who claim more end game gear flowing into game will ruin the economy are obviously not talking about in game economy as these items are never for trade in game. The only economy it would effect (wouldn’t ruin it either) is the black market one

Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next