View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 King quest - part II 

Loki wrote:
RagsToRiches wrote:
Same nerds argueing day in and day out.

Do you guys live on these forums? Just add eachother on Whatsapp and take ur arguemts over there please?
I think the community is tired of watching the same 5 people argue over and over again, you guys are all like a married couple jesus lol. Loki, Goldmine, Liftingnerd ADD EACHOTHER and STFU please.

You can FOE us (block) and you wont have to read any of our comments/discussions. Thank you and please comment on the topic At hand.

Maybe ej can add a QUEENS quest which is similar to Kings Quest but the Queen gives it. Make it almost identical to King quest but the kills would be DD mobs and also be a slightly higher wealth value.

That wont stop visitors watching you nerds argue, insteed of the community blocking you guys clean up ur act.
You are grown a** men, act like such.

Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:16 am

as much as I disagree with Loki here (i cant see why adding things for 70s to do regardless of wealth is not a good idea) at least he has an opinion. You have posted zero ideas or opinions on this thread.

As for allowing bad ideas and opinions to go unchecked we tried that and then got the restructure (perhaps if we had been more vocal against level caps, changes in gear etc we could have prevented the worst parts). It is the admins role to keep the threads in check and on-topic but I seem to recall you questioning our only active ones neutrality not so long ago, so all we usually get is locked threads when they have been successfully derailed...

Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:47 pm

[quote="LiftingNerd"]honestly having king quest doable once per Mac adress/IP per day

woudnt be a bad thing

would give ppl a reason to loggon etc[/quote]

+1 i agree

Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4