View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 adept wand 

any chance to make these look somewhat different then a dirus wand? Super dirus wand are red, maybe adept wand could be blue or have a different wand tip? just ideas to differentiate gear look

Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:53 pm

+1

Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:35 am

+1

Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:29 am

Or make them useable? It's sad a sp wand is just as good as adept/super dirus/Vexar wand.... you either choose 2 more amd or 3 more amp pretty sad.

Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:53 pm

Frost nova wrote:
Or make them useable? It's sad a sp wand is just as good as adept/super dirus/Vexar wand.... you either choose 2 more amd or 3 more amp pretty sad.

+1

Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:14 pm

Also diabolic wand looks identical to dirus and adept as well.

I think all wands should look unique, but adept wand (ignoring the current weak built ins) should look seriously badass compared to the rest!

Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:25 pm

Just a quick addition. We all know how sought after the moon robe was for the bubbles. Then the new moon robe came out and looked just as badass with the gold and silver. Now we have the next most sought after robe in game is vexar but the super version looks exactly the same as the regular version.

Ej, do you think making a slight change to super vex armor and super vex robe could be in a smaller next update? This would get the hype back up like it used to be for the most sought after armors and give the ones lucky enough to get one whether from a boss or hunting to show their armors off against the regular armors!!!!!

I think a lot of people will agree this would be cool?

Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:56 pm

Wands for sure definitely needs a boost of some sort. Sp wand and adept wand shouldn't even be comparable. As for super vex. Meh maybe, I wouldn't agree with bubbles but maybe a slight graphic.

Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:41 am

Demolition_Crew wrote:
Just a quick addition. We all know how sought after the moon robe was for the bubbles. Then the new moon robe came out and looked just as badass with the gold and silver. Now we have the next most sought after robe in game is vexar but the super version looks exactly the same as the regular version.

Ej, do you think making a slight change to super vex armor and super vex robe could be in a smaller next update? This would get the hype back up like it used to be for the most sought after armors and give the ones lucky enough to get one whether from a boss or hunting to show their armors off against the regular armors!!!!!

I think a lot of people will agree this would be cool?

+1

Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]