View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:46 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Another server merge issue 

Lol really? You cried about the items being tradable months ago and then EJ made all items over 80 ndnt...then you quit playing. Now this. And you still don’t play. Sigh. Millennials.

Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:18 pm

some people will complain no matter what

its just in their nature to be whiny

Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:00 pm

[quote="SteveOfEngland"]Theres three tradable drac items. Thats it. Items that can be gotten through dd drops and 70 pull. I dunno why people keep goin on about this tbh, the best tradable item i have is om war gloves, big woop. I wish ej would just do the merge, make everything tradable, boost xp by 4-5x and start a fresh. Adding super high lev content eventually to reintrodruce ndnt with limits on new ilv 125+ items. With server anti pk ds full pvp and add a propper hub town in ds with consignment[/quote]

There is a lot more tradable gear than that. The potato dudes have tons of stuff haha.

Its kind of a problem, but not so much since gear can be acquired. Its more of an issue that there is no indication on when you go over the cap(or that there is a cap) for the "Found Items" area.

Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:49 pm

JumboShrimp wrote:
SteveOfEngland wrote:
Theres three tradable drac items. Thats it. Items that can be gotten through dd drops and 70 pull. I dunno why people keep goin on about this tbh, the best tradable item i have is om war gloves, big woop. I wish ej would just do the merge, make everything tradable, boost xp by 4-5x and start a fresh. Adding super high lev content eventually to reintrodruce ndnt with limits on new ilv 125+ items. With server anti pk ds full pvp and add a propper hub town in ds with consignment

There is a lot more tradable gear than that. The potato dudes have tons of stuff haha.

Its kind of a problem, but not so much since gear can be acquired. Its more of an issue that there is no indication on when you go over the cap(or that there is a cap) for the "Found Items" area.

eh we have tons of tradable xencon stuff you think?

we have ndnt ones sure tradable not so much

Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:13 am

Yes you guys farmed that place nonstop 24/7 on multiple characters for a month straight before Ej nerfed it...and still doing so to this day.. and to my understanding the way it works now is the highest level item in the multi found items becomes ndnt... you can still get multiple items above level 80 and keep one tradeable... You guys can pretend you dont have these chars storeone storetwo storethree storefour storefive storesix storeseven and eight and pretend their not loaded with tradeable gear lol... please bro miss me with the BS.. ive seen it all.

It wasnt crying, it was clearly a mistake that was unintended, but since Nobody reported it to ej he had no choice but to keep it an nerf it, because he didnt want his only player base to quit if he wiped it all.. mobs that arent even ultra dropping level 100+ items.. sounds legit i guess, I quit because nobody played the server besides the same 24/7 nerds due to Ej ruining the server with allowing all this gear to drop to them, and them being the only ones to profit off of it. As soon as I found out about the place i reported to Ej as it was clearly not correct. Ej just went about fixing it the wrong way and completely destroyed that server for any other players who can only play casually. Which ultimately brought us where we are today, awaiting another server merge.

Last edited by Original Mi law on Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:26 am

Original Mi law wrote:
Yes you guys farmed that place nonstop 24/7 on multiple characters for a month straight before Ej nerfed it...and still doing so to this day..

+1 and the funny part is THEY were the ones crying for ej to nerf it after they abused it to all get uber geared over everyone else.

Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:32 am

Original Mi law wrote:
Yes you guys farmed that place nonstop 24/7 on multiple characters for a month straight before Ej nerfed it...and still doing so to this day.. and to my understanding the way it works now is the highest level item in the multi found items becomes ndnt... you can still get multiple items above level 80 and keep one tradeable... You guys can pretend you dont have these chars storeone storetwo storethree storefour storefive storesix storeseven and eight and pretend their not loaded with tradeable gear lol... please bro miss me with the BS.. ive seen it all.

It wasnt crying, it was clearly a mistake that was unintended, but since Nobody reported it to ej he had no choice but to keep it an nerf it, because he didnt want his only player base to quit if he wiped it all.. mobs that arent even ultra dropping level 100+ items.. sounds legit i guess, I quit because nobody played the server besides the same 24/7 nerds due to Ej ruining the server with allowing all this gear to drop to them, and them being the only ones to profit off of it. As soon as I found out about the place i reported to Ej as it was clearly not correct. Ej just went about fixing it the wrong way and completely destroyed that server for any other players who can only play casually. Which ultimately brought us where we are today, awaiting another server merge.

lol you Tried hunting it for over a week

but you got shut down whenevere one of us was online

that is why you cried to ej saying its unfair

Original it was all suppose to be tradable there wasnt suppose to be ANY NDNT's on PVP server Besides Boss named items (barraw helm, sogam hat and such)

Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:29 am

So you want everyone who worked for their gear to be wiped coming over to other server like if we have a choice? That's idiotic. Truthfully theres not tons of gear on PvP. Most of it is ndnt. Some not but are we not the same one complaining saying the economy is dead because theres no tradable gear but then is crying because tradable gear coming over to server?

Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:43 am

indeed bone

they are just cry babies

they try out pvp server they get their asses handed to them after boasting and thinking they are the sh*t while they infact were just sh*t

Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:51 am

First, I think a merge is stupid and linking would be the better option. Giving all the chance to find tradable items, which is needed for player retention. Seems everyone forgets the majority, if not all, of us having been playing a long time. We need to start looking at these issues from a new players perspective. I understand and know it kind of sucks, and I would agree since we have all worked hard for what we have.

As for those farming on the PvP server. Oh no.... they are spending time on an available are that you could be spending time on too. If there is a merge its not going to be anywhere near a detriment as you people think. It's going to add to the economy we have and build it into something at least somewhat viable. As it stands now we don't have an economy. Its a small group of people doing the majority of the trading and the rest are fodder for cons.

We keep looking at these issues from the perspective of long time players. Players who are used to having such a small population. If this continues, and the loudest arguments come from those who already have what they need, we are doomed to play with the same few people until even they dwindle. This is a fun game which fits a nostalgic and hardcore form of gameplay, but it needs to change at time to fit what styles people are playing now without killing the core gameplay. Our economy is one of the largest hurdles here.

Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:39 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next