View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Ideas for Double Exp weekend 

Shooting out some ideas for Double Exp weekend.

1. If leveling with guild members in same area, the exp does not cut in half. Both parties get the full exp and double exp. (incentive to farm harder areas as a group)

2. Item drop rate +2%. (TINY amount to have incentive to take advantage of the exp rates but not a huge amount to flood in gear)

OR

3. Chest Drop rate +2% (Same as above except it means you have a 2% better chance to get a higher item lvl chest pull)

4. PVP EXP is also double exp?

5. Bonus days exp stacks with the bonus exp weekend buff.

Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:36 pm

I'd be happy with just double exp.

Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:07 pm

Loki wrote:

1. If leveling with guild members in same area, the exp does not cut in half. Both parties get the full exp and double exp. (incentive to farm harder areas as a group)

2. Item drop rate +2%. (TINY amount to have incentive to take advantage of the exp rates but not a huge amount to flood in gear)

OR

3. Chest Drop rate +2% (Same as above except it means you have a 2% better chance to get a higher item lvl chest pull)

+1 on these ideas but Im kinda like the last comment, Id be ok with just double exp lol

Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:16 pm

Bam Margera wrote:
Loki wrote:

OR

+1 on these ideas but Im kinda like the last comment, Id be ok with just double exp lol

Yes same here. Just figured id toss some new ideas out there.

Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:53 pm

I'd love for this to be planned far ahead, and even run some testers on a "double exp weekend" etc. Just so any potential bugs get shot out quick.

Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:08 pm

I don't see why you would need testers... This is a simple thing to do, and has a miniscule chance of causing bugs in any other aspect of the game.

Potential double exp tester - alright time to test this out, *kills mobs, gets double exp*... Yup it works.

Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:53 pm

Data_masked wrote:
I don't see why you would need testers... This is a simple thing to do, and has a miniscule chance of causing bugs in any other aspect of the game.

Potential double exp tester - alright time to test this out, *kills mobs, gets double exp*... Yup it works.

I've love to test different drop rates to see what makes sense. Also it would be cool to go over itemdatabase and make items that dont drop often maybe finally drop. Diabloic boots, wand, Staff, Battle Mage STaff, etc.

Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:29 pm

Yeah I think it would be cool to have a higher drop percent on gear for that weekend too.

Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:23 am

even maybe 2% increase so players have a placebo effect that they will get gear, and log in =p

Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:07 pm

my suggestion is

week rotations

1 week Anti pk boss areas + rest of game mostly like it is now

1 week full pvp(INCLUDING BOSSES AND EVERYTHING), double exp and slightly higher drops
to give a good incentive for people to compete during pvp week

Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next