View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Raid loot options 

Dope idea.

Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:32 am

+1

Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:57 am

this master looter part idk bro.. if I was master looter I say @#%# you all and I keep all the items for myself bahaha ..

maybe put the -rand100 over the master looter? the master looter will just keep gear for themselves

Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:12 am

bottlecup wrote:
this master looter part idk bro.. if I was master looter I say @#%# you all and I keep all the items for myself bahaha ..

maybe put the -rand100 over the master looter? the master looter will just keep gear for themselves

and then you would never be master looter ever again and you would get banned from ANY and all raids

in a game like this where everyone knows everyone it would be so easy to know who did what

i mean even on WOW a game that has 10000s of players per server if you ninja once that players name is literally ruined and never gets accepted by any guilds/raids

Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:48 am

LiftingNerd wrote:
bottlecup wrote:

and then you would never be master looter ever again and you would get banned from ANY and all raids

in a game like this where everyone knows everyone it would be so easy to know who did what

i mean even on WOW a game that has 10000s of players per server if you ninja once that players name is literally ruined and never gets accepted by any guilds/raids

who whould trust a xen player.. all xen players are scamers unless they are your best friend in rl, trust in this game never happens

plus. if u had a gearless 70 and master looter (as poor 70) all the gear can go to master looter and ppl will gear up all there poor toons. so no to this idea..

Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:09 am

Idk why everyone is so fixated on master looter. Having the opportunity to roll on something before it is dropped is basically the same thing except the computer is the "master looter".

Having one person with that kind of responsibility....in this game...no thanks.

Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:14 pm

Data_masked wrote:
Idk why everyone is so fixated on master looter. Having the opportunity to roll on something before it is dropped is basically the same thing except the computer is the "master looter".

Its not everyone. Just 2 nolifers. and it would most likely never happen.

nor should it.

Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:31 pm

Data_masked wrote:

there is a big diffrence

master looter can give items to people that need it

Computer gives it randomly and alot of times to people that dont need it

Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:48 pm

Should be thinking smarter than changing the ndnt system. Once you have 3 good ndnt slots filled raids become very expensive for minute chance of upgrading an item. At the same time there is little else to do at 70.

Changing raids to have a small chance of a tradable item could only be helpful (almost no good top end gear comes into game tradable and with little to no chance of this people don’t bother farming, raiding etc and in turn they are then not on line to pvp etc)

Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:49 pm

[quote="LiftingNerd"][quote="Data_masked"]Idk why everyone is so fixated on master looter. Having the opportunity to roll on something before it is dropped is basically the same thing except the computer is the "master looter".

Having one person with that kind of responsibility....in this game...no thanks.[/quote]

there is a big diffrence

master looter can give items to people that need it

Computer gives it randomly and alot of times to people that dont need it[/quote]

A roll system would allow people to opt out of competing for loot. The only players who would roll would be players who needed it. My point is, the exact thing you are asking a master looter to do can be automated and remove the need of a master looter.

Imagine running with 7 people, 6 are in the same link and you're the odd one out. With master looter in place, do you honestly think you have any chance at getting any gear in this situation? BTW, it's a rhetorical question.

Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next