View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:51 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Updates on merge? 
This thread has nothing to do with starting level...

If you play X1 and leveling is so easy how is it possible you don’t have a level 70!? Both you and Loki are trolling.

EJ will base his decision on the basis of everyone, not just you Loki. I’m sure if pvp weeks are less popular than the anti pk weeks then EJ will adjust. Vice versa if pvp weeks are more popular then maybe he adjusts the other way!

People didn’t quit the pvp server due to full pvp rules and EJ knows that as well

Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:30 pm

[quote="Heimdallr"]This thread has nothing to do with starting level...

If you play X1 and leveling is so easy how is it possible you don’t have a level 70!? Both you and Loki are trolling.

EJ will base his decision on the basis of everyone, not just you Loki. I’m sure if pvp weeks are less popular than the anti pk weeks then EJ will adjust. Vice versa if pvp weeks are more popular then maybe he adjusts the other way!

People didn’t quit the pvp server due to full pvp rules and EJ knows that as well[/quote]

Bottleneck and Loki are the same person bro :lol: . Its too obvious

Just dont respond to their posts and post what u want to post. Giving them attention just makes them relevant.

Everybody knows what he wants.

Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:36 pm

I mean I feel like a ton of people wouldnt go to raid just bc of griefers otw to boss areas so i feel they should stay anti pk. Im game for a varying form of the server being pvp, as in you never know from week to week what days or lack their of will be pvp. I feel like THAT alone would bring more people back just to check pvp status and to watch some pvps if not participate.

Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:01 pm

Bam Margera wrote:
I mean I feel like a ton of people wouldnt go to raid just bc of griefers otw to boss areas so i feel they should stay anti pk. Im game for a varying form of the server being pvp, as in you never know from week to week what days or lack their of will be pvp. I feel like THAT alone would bring more people back just to check pvp status and to watch some pvps if not participate.

griefing goes 2 ways

Sure there are those that would pk people just to kill them at raids

HOWEVER there are also a BUNCH of people that will Camp outside of DD to leech raids of others

while doing the bare minimum to get eligible for loot

and arent willing to help supply the main tank and dpsers anything

woudnt that also be considered griefing? just in another form

i mean how would u feel if you worked 8 hours aday just to have a guy come in at the last 30 minutes and get the paycheck

Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:04 pm

Heimdallr wrote:
This thread has nothing to do with starting level...

People didn’t quit the pvp server due to full pvp rules and EJ knows that as well

here is a pic of 1 of my accounts. one of my newbs mr

pvp weeks are your idea no other players.. and your the only player who does, and im no troll

(edit did Heimdallr get banned?? he name shows as white)

Attachments:
aaa.jpg
aaa.jpg [ 187.12 KiB | Viewed 148 times ]

Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:50 pm

You can't get loot of the person does bare minimum. There is points system and has been for years.

Only way some one doing bare minimum outdps you is if you are also doing bare minimum.

And yes bottle.

Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:45 pm

I would like a full week on and off pvp as well. So would liftingnerd. Looks like more fake news to me

Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:55 am

I believe if we added a system that involves including more loot the more players that are involved. It would benefit everyone. This includes receiving a significant amount of exp as well dependent on your level and the amount of players that show up.

That would solve a lot of the issues involving raids and could quite possibly make the merge a more successful one because it bring massive groups for pvp.

Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:30 am

Xen101 wrote:
I believe if we added a system that involves including more loot the more players that are involved. It would benefit everyone. This includes receiving a significant amount of exp as well dependent on your level and the amount of players that show up.

That would solve a lot of the issues involving raids and could quite possibly make the merge a more successful one because it bring massive groups for pvp.

an issues with raids that people also don't want to spend the gold to go to the bosses.. meh

Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:21 am

[quote="ejthayer"]Yes this something we need to talk about more.

Why would I increase the NDNT limit? People complain that they exist and other people ask for more. They are good as quest rewards so the game does not get flooded with gear, but too much causes a problem with trading. There is certainly no reason to increase the limit.[/quote]

I think something that may help is to make boss gear tradable within an hour after it drops ( only to people involved in the raid). This way if a fighter gets mage gear he can trade to other people who helped and need the gear, or vice versa.

It sucks to spend time and money killing a boss just for a mage to get a sword that gets sold to merchant for 1g.

Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:33 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next