View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:27 pm



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Updates on merge? 
Author Message

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:07 pm
Posts: 91
Raiding zones should be full pvp if it’s the week of full pvp. Would stop people like the guy crying above from leeching and bringing multiple characters.

However, before the merge, EJ you should release KQ quest on pvp server and let it go for 6 months or so to let people get some 70 pulls and KQ quest completed.

Problem with NDNT is it makes all the elite tradable gear owned by the small majority of the game who spend money to buy it. The only way to stop people from buying gear or hurt their value when they do it is by allowing more high end tradable gear in game, whether it’s by bosses or quests. Once people hit level 70 and reach max level then they should be allowed an opportunity to quest for end game gear and it should be flowing into the game more than it is now. That was kind of the problem with the gear restructure in that it made gaps between gear way too powerful. An honest player at 70 has no chance against someone who buys gear because they hoard all the end game items because they are so rare.

NDNT was a good concept but it completely destroyed any sort of trading you used to see going on in the game. No one sits at square spamming items or gear for trade anymore because gear is either NDNT or purchased by by visa players.


Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:30 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:29 pm
Posts: 3251
Down for some more PVP ANYTHING as long as gear gets some balancing along with it. Maybe even some class balancing. A slight boost in EXP per level would be good too.

However, out of all the ideas presented I'd like the full DS PvP stuff with more bosses/hunting areas accommodated to DS. Full Pvp the entire way to bosses, however, anti-pk IN the boss zone.

Dungeon Server just sounds like a more dangerous area, but it really isn't.

_________________
Let's work together and make Xen great!!! Lets stop fighting!!!


Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:23 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:40 pm
Posts: 4185
Location: U.S.A.
there is no week of full pvp. ej said weekends.

full pvp server is dead and x1 prime doesnt need those same rules completely killing off prime lol what dont you get? It doesnt work.

[quote="
However, out of all the ideas presented I'd like the full DS PvP stuff with more bosses/hunting areas accommodated to DS. Full Pvp the entire way to bosses, however, anti-pk IN the boss zone.

Dungeon Server just sounds like a more dangerous area, but it really isn't.[/quote]

+1

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioTBL7xbBDY


Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:17 pm
Profile
EJ said he hadnt decided yet. Almost everyone except you who plays the relevant servers wanted week on week off full pvp or even permanent pvp so hopefully EJ makes the decision that most people want instead of the decision one player wants.


Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:48 pm

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:07 pm
Posts: 91
Pretty sure more people were in favor of week on week off. In fact I think only you, Loki, were in favor of every other weekend or not at all. Makes sense since you played the pvp server non stop for a few weeks to grief people, but once everyone caught up you couldn’t hack it anymore. Since then all you have done is talk badly and hate on it.

Anyway, any update or timeline would be great.


Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:47 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:00 am
Posts: 1360
yea i am most definently in favor for 1 week full pvp 1 week anti pk

with raids and everything being full pvp during full pvp week

and everything being anti pk during anti pk week



just having pvp weekend is alittle bit to low

unless you made it every weekend but then anti pkers/ leech griefers would complain about that because they woudnt be able to leech raids during weekends at all



so best suggestion is to have 1 week anti pk 1 week full pvp this is fair to the Anti pkers and to the pvpers everyone gets equal chance to play the way they want








PEOPLE DID NOT QUIT THE PVP SERVER BECAUSE OF "GETTING PKED" MOST QUIT BECAUSE THEY GOT TIRED OF WAITING FOR NEXT CAP RELEASE

AND ALOT OF THE PLAYERS SIMPLY DIDNT WANT TO LEVEL UP ANOTHER CLASS BECAUSE THEY HAVE LEVELED TONS ALREADY


Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:17 am
Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:18 am
Posts: 270
Heimdallr wrote:
As a summary:
-as it stands pvp server is due to be merged with anti-pk server due to lack of population
-pvp server started out with a lot of interest but population declined as pvp does not work prior to level 70
-it takes 100+ hours of PVE to get to level 70 and it appears PVP players are not prepared to invest this many hours first
-some players are stuck on PVE server even though they dont like PVE and would like to transfer over (lots of characters were leveled on x1 and x3 full pvp servers)
-a zero risk option which does not harm any players would be to allow players to move their characters over to pvp server. This would at a minimum give EJ a better idea on what rules a merged server should have. If nobody is interested in switching over then it appears the PVE rules are favored, if lots want to switch it would appear there is a demand for the pvp rules. Maybe even enough players for the 2 servers.
-other alternatives prior to merging servers would be to significantly increase the exp on a pvp server or to allow tokens to start at 65 or 70.


this is only your point of view and the only view you keep pushing in all topics


Heimdallr wrote:
Those who want pvp can’t just go to pvp server



yes they can just go to the PVP server. there is no trump wall stopping them. its easy. they just don't want pvp server..

_________________
Prysionero is the first level 60 get deleted In xen2.0


Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:45 am
Profile
off topic Bottlecup and from a post taken before EJ decided he would merge the servers. That said you say it is my views but the first 4 points which are summaries would not be disputed by anybody... They are facts. Plus why keep posting on what happens with X1 when you play X2? You are even posting X2 photos on x1 boards....

LiftingNerd wrote:
PEOPLE DID NOT QUIT THE PVP SERVER BECAUSE OF "GETTING PKED"


100% true but I know a lot of people quit because it takes too many hours to get to 70. True some may have also quit due to waiting for the caps to increase as well but i think that just confirms Xenimus is all about level 70 now otherwise people would have been pvping and trading at the lower level caps ((but pvp has been balanced around 70, and no point trading as soon as the next release all the gear becomes worthless)


Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:45 am

Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:18 am
Posts: 270
Heimdallr wrote:
As a summary:
-as it stands pvp server is due to be merged with anti-pk server due to lack of population
-pvp server started out with a lot of interest but population declined as pvp does not work prior to level 70
-it takes 100+ hours of PVE to get to level 70 and it appears PVP players are not prepared to invest this many hours first
-some players are stuck on PVE server even though they dont like PVE and would like to transfer over (lots of characters were leveled on x1 and x3 full pvp servers)
-a zero risk option which does not harm any players would be to allow players to move their characters over to pvp server. This would at a minimum give EJ a better idea on what rules a merged server should have. If nobody is interested in switching over then it appears the PVE rules are favored, if lots want to switch it would appear there is a demand for the pvp rules. Maybe even enough players for the 2 servers.
-other alternatives prior to merging servers would be to significantly increase the exp on a pvp server or to allow tokens to start at 65 or 70.


Heimdallr wrote:
off topic Bottlecup and from a post taken before EJ decided he would merge the servers. That said you say it is my views but the first 4 points which are summaries would not be disputed by anybody... They are facts. Plus why keep posting on what happens with X1 when you play X2? You are even posting X2 photos on x1 boards....

100% true but I know a lot of people quit because it takes too many hours to get to 70. True some may have also quit due to waiting for the caps to increase as well but i think that just confirms Xenimus is all about level 70 now otherwise people would have been pvping and trading at the lower level caps ((but pvp has been balanced around 70, and no point trading as soon as the next release all the gear becomes worthless)



i did tell you over and over and one more time now. i play xen1 and xen2.... and im sure thats the 5 time i told u,
yes i post xen2 pics on *all servers* hint the name all servers.. does not say anythin about keeping it to just xen1 server..

old school days fig types melee hit spawn until level 25 for spin doing that we had max out servers?? they be lucky on 100k per hr...
now we do over 20m per hr and ur friend on a mage can do over 60m per hr in hks... so leveling is not why people quit...

that hole statement is just you summarising yourself..

ej does not want pay to win (so tokens for lvl 65 or 70 will never happen)

_________________
Prysionero is the first level 60 get deleted In xen2.0


Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:38 am
Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:40 pm
Posts: 4185
Location: U.S.A.
pvp server is dead. x1 prime doesnt need to die like full pvp server.

pvp rules on x1 prime WILL finish off prime. Numbers dont lie.


p.s. maybe ej should not even merge. Just delete full pvp server if thats easier for him?? Not like theres any good gear there anyway worth saving.

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioTBL7xbBDY


Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:38 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software.