View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Flamma 

Please reduce the damage instances or the amount that can hit you all at once. Maybe im just being a b**ch about it but for real the only reason i don't play is this mechanic i hate it. I know you did it to stop people from leveling at ultra imps on low level warlocks but how much damage do you think needs to be done to kill a char that level, definitely not as much as they do now because i damn near get killed in 1 damage stack of flamma. I only keep posting because i have not received a yes, no, or maybe on this not trying to be annoying repeating it.

Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:08 pm

Omerta wrote:
Please reduce the damage instances or the amount that can hit you all at once. Maybe im just being a b**ch about it but for real the only reason i don't play is this mechanic i hate it. I know you did it to stop people from leveling at ultra imps on low level warlocks but how much damage do you think needs to be done to kill a char that level, definitely not as much as they do now because i damn near get killed in 1 damage stack of flamma. I only keep posting because i have not received a yes, no, or maybe on this not trying to be annoying repeating it.

what clas/level/zone u trying to do??

Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:13 pm

Druid, doing circle hd's and at the sabre wolves i notice it the most at, also ultra imps but its not just the one char its all leveling at places with it. Literally only build fire resist when you are leveling its kinda dumb if you play classes that lose resists to it or have low resists naturally like a dw or ranger.

Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:03 am

Omerta wrote:
Druid, doing circle hd's and at the sabre wolves i notice it the most at, also ultra imps but its not just the one char its all leveling at places with it. Literally only build fire resist when you are leveling its kinda dumb if you play classes that lose resists to it or have low resists naturally like a dw or ranger.

+1, Im having trouble with flamma on my 64 cleric as well as my 70 pally and would lock if i wasnt fire spec...

Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:20 am

its cuz idiots were abusing mutatio flamma on level 25s to kill ultra lvl 55 lava imps for drops (during high drop rate event/lucky pulls) and power leveling 25-55+ in 1 day abusing exploit. prefer if they were punished as well but i guess it was an in game mechanic just exploited so it was changed.

Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:33 pm

They would still die to them even if the amount of flamma that hits you at once was toned down. They are too low of a level after all.

Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:42 pm

Omerta wrote:
They would still die to them even if the amount of flamma that hits you at once was toned down. They are too low of a level after all.

1 Flamma or Revenge from = level mobs can hurt quite a ton too. I think the ammount of flammas casted at once from multi mobs should be not continued.

Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:46 pm

Bam Margera wrote:
Omerta wrote:

+1, Im having trouble with flamma on my 64 cleric as well as my 70 pally and would lock if i wasnt fire spec...

my pally is lvl 70 and is in sh**ty sp gear and does hds fine... wtf are you doing bro.. plus is it hurts to much don't drag to much

Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:26 pm

bottlecup wrote:
Bam Margera wrote:
Omerta wrote:

my pally is lvl 70 and is in sh**ty sp gear and does hds fine... wtf are you doing bro.. plus is it hurts to much don't drag to much

where does it say im huntn hds?

Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:55 am

Bam Margera wrote:
Omerta wrote:

1 Flamma or Revenge from = level mobs can hurt quite a ton too. I think the ammount of flammas casted at once from multi mobs should be not continued.

its revenge. It should hurt.

Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next