View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 delete 

we got ice spells but there no items ingame to boost ice damage up high to even do damage..

a lot of items ingame comes in 3 types. high in shadow, high in energy,high in spirirt but there no gear that's high in ice.

most pvp is done with sp/eng/shad if we get ice spells it will even stuff up or even a full class base on ice.. turn druid into ice and make more items for ice..

Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:24 am

Ice isn’t the answer.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:03 pm

getting one hit without having the best gear sucks I loved clerics but got tired of all the dying non stop....mayb make the hp slightly better ? there damage seams fine I think ….resists is a battle with them but that's to be expected giving the class description but that's just my thoughts

Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:51 pm

I’ve been saying this for a while. Clerics should be able to use staff/shield combo. It would help with damage and squishyness.

Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:07 pm

Id just like to be able to walk and multi at the same time..maybe change the whole class to sp and druids to energy?

Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:09 pm

Bam Margera wrote:
Id just like to be able to walk and multi at the same time..maybe change the whole class to sp and druids to energy?

+1

Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:04 pm

+1

Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:38 pm

started playin around with it and the locking down of multy animation and the dmg pinging at the end blows for sure...a small adjustment of dmg pinging at the beginning of the animation would make lower lvls a bit less 1 shot by physical dmg = death...even if you leave the animation and dmg ping as is and just made them able to walk around while multying or able to cast a heal or trans like other mages classes can shortly after a multy vs the long lag of the animation clerics/diabolists have could help a bit too

up to lvl 16 diabolist was absolutely beast then while hunting the same place I had been the ability to eat physical dmg droped and had to upgrade to better ac.....again same place to 18 and same gear ability to eat dmg droped again and had to get some diff ring set up.....again same place lvl 20 upgraded helm shield cause ability to eat physical damage in the same place dropped again....

from what I have gatherd so far in lower lvls is you must upgrade higher ac and play with rings even if you stay in the same place hunting as where other classes only upgrade gear to upgrade there area somewhere else

multy lockdown and dmg ping at end of multy animation is the big killer for clerics/diabolists

having played a lvl 70 cleric/diabolist for years I know that area in the game is a whole nother story for there abilitys my focus in this comment is current xen and my current notes. I look forward to trying out the new gear that's been added and having more notes for higher lvls at a later date.

Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:03 pm

bottlecup wrote:
we got ice spells but there no items ingame to boost ice damage up high to even do damage..

a lot of items ingame comes in 3 types. high in shadow, high in energy,high in spirirt but there no gear that's high in ice.

most pvp is done with sp/eng/shad if we get ice spells it will even stuff up or even a full class base on ice.. turn druid into ice and make more items for ice..

There is a Oms staff that's 7% amb, 7% Ice, 7% amp, 25 armor spells etc (ilvl 107) pretty nice

Moving and casting is important, also hat warlocks rot for that reason. However, it would be awesome to give them a spell they use to have Fragor Agredi.

Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:04 pm

mid 20s going smooth...tank build lacked the dps to kill things and wound up dying a lot so I went back to minimum 14 strength for helm and shield with steals mace currently using vm 2velo rings and +2 in order to kill things fast enuf so that I don't have to take hits or I insta die

this can become troublesome for higher lvls mobs later on in the game cant wait to start with the green life hammer that has built in hp steals and fig boots with hp steals to help me bridge that gap ….. not being able to use mage rings is a bumber but id rather not insta die non stop

with the 2 velo rings im casting enough to not see the animation to dmg impact problem at this point its just trying to kill fast enuf to not get hit and or cast multy and trans but the animation lock down is troublesome not being able to take hits

I would imagine a steals cape/ boots/weapon bridges up a lot of the insta die later in game could prove helpful to use a wand+mace or staff+mace to do some build for more hp without the devastating loss of damage.

it seems any time you try to build some hp on a cleric it takes away so much dps that it does not help at all....also using flame wind or ice wind to level at this point gives no returns to help me stay alive but it does allow me to move more but is so over taxing to attempt on a noob and I use a crap load of meds/maxys sticking to e beam for now

Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next