View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:11 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Server transfer and what to do with the servers 

ejthayer wrote:
Well this is good progress. Redoing more areas on the DS is a great idea.

I will certainly work on fixing 2.0 issues.

You are saying put the rules from the current Xen PVP server into DS, that would be fine also.

I think we are in complete agreement in all these areas.

Agreed. Then add a bunch of quests (maybe some NPCs near the DS squares or quests that send you to DS areas)

And mass email out again to everyone as "DS Expansion - DS Full PVP and Area Revamp" or something.

Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:48 pm
ejthayer wrote:
I think it would be very reasonable to extend the PVP weekends to more than just weekends if that is a popular idea.

any further thoughts on this EJ. Seem to be various ideas:

1) full pvp 1 week on 1 week off
2) full pvp for level 70s all the time and anti-pk for levels 1 -69
3) full pvp all the time for DS and then on and off for the rest of the server
4) combo of the above

By full pvp we mean no loss of jeloc, full inventory drop. Ideally also going forward it also means reduction in ndnt that can be used but thats another problem to discuss i guess

Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:08 pm

Heimdallr wrote:
ejthayer wrote:
I think it would be very reasonable to extend the PVP weekends to more than just weekends if that is a popular idea.

4) combo of the above

By full pvp we mean no loss of jeloc, full inventory drop. Ideally also going forward it also means reduction in ndnt that can be used but thats another problem to discuss i guess

1.+1 feel like this is best option for everyone,but i like 2. better
2.+10 this seems like it'd be the best idea
3.kinda same as 1.
4. +1

Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:39 pm

[quote="Heimdallr"][quote="ejthayer"]I think it would be very reasonable to extend the PVP weekends to more than just weekends if that is a popular idea. [/quote]

4) combo of the above

By full pvp we mean no loss of jeloc, full inventory drop. Ideally also going forward it also means reduction in ndnt that can be used but thats another problem to discuss i guess[/quote]

I personally want just full pvp but given the choice id for for option 2 first then option 1

Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:22 pm

Elberto wrote:
Heimdallr wrote:
ejthayer wrote:

4) combo of the above

I personally want just full pvp but given the choice id for for option 2 first then option 1

Why are you quoting your own main account post?

To reply, full pvp no loss of jeloc and full inventory doesnt work .. PVP server is DEAD and we dont need those same mechanics finishing off X1 Prime.

Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:54 pm
I also like option 2 best (100% prevents mass pking of noobs, at 70 you know the game and how to defend yourself) but option 1 would be an ok compromise. Appears most people are leaning the same way. I do think making the small raid area around a boss anti-pk as Loki suggests could be beneficial but think riads need a rethink in general

Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:05 pm

. derail threads.

Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:35 pm

If the server does merges. My only thing is though whoever only played that server will be massively trumped in gear. Maybe when you go to merge servers, possibly lucky kills for players from pvp server.

Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:11 pm

BoneCrusher wrote:
If the server does merges. My only thing is though whoever only played that server will be massively trumped in gear. Maybe when you go to merge servers, possibly lucky kills for players from pvp server.

Lol the 3-5 people who play pvp server have max geared mains in x1 prime, therefore they dont need lucky kills. Heck I play pvp server (2 lvl 65s) and I dont need lucky drops on prime. I have gear on prime i could just use on my pvp char once merged over.

Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:12 pm

I say week on week off pull pvp on server, always in DS besides boss areas(same for server doing pvp week?)

Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:41 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9