View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:59 pm



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Server transfer and what to do with the servers 
Author Message
you obviously have a very low comprehension level. If all level 70 rewards are ndnt and you already have your 3 slots filled what incentive is there to log on? zero which is why most people dont bother. As it stands upgrading tradable gear as RagsToRiches pointed out requires $$ .

Level 70 needs to be rethought. Emphasis should shift from ndnt to tradable. For this to happen there needs to be more comparable end game gear and for ways to this gear to flow into game other than an exceptionally lucky drop from farming DD. Raids and kings quest and chest pulls can be changed to make this happen. If it is donne suddenly there is incentive to log on and do something (be it relevel, pull random chests, do kings quest or go to a raid)


Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:39 pm

Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:18 am
Posts: 201
Heimdallr wrote:
If all level 70 rewards are ndnt and you already have your 3 slots filled what incentive is there to log on? zero which is why most people dont bother. As it stands upgrading tradable gear as RagsToRiches pointed out requires $$ .





if you need to spend or say you need real life cash to get high end gear is BS. you just suck at tradin


ppl want gear *now* and want it in a day not in a week or a month.. so the visa it.

_________________
LiftingNerd wrote:
i simply dont want to play in the anti pk setup

if you don't want to play anti pk set ups, why do you steam anti pk set up games?


Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:35 am
Profile

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:07 pm
Posts: 88
Bottlecup, I don’t know what xen you’re playing but there is absolutely no trading whatsoever. You may be new, who knows, but before all of this ndnt and restructure update making gear way too powerful people used to stand on square advertising gear and items for trade, more specifically with set keys. Literally at least a handful of people every time you would visit the main square whether it was t7 ds or ds square or regular t7 or cons, there was always a handful advertising things for trade. You don’t see that anymore and you haven’t for years. Like I said I don’t know if you’re too new to the game or who you are or what your agenda is but you’re fooling yourself if you think this game has any trading whatsoever aside from prop items or other small fillers and items.


Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:51 am
Profile

Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:33 pm
Posts: 162
ruaware wrote:
Bottlecup, I don’t know what xen you’re playing but there is absolutely no trading whatsoever. You may be new, who knows, but before all of this ndnt and restructure update making gear way too powerful people used to stand on square advertising gear and items for trade, more specifically with set keys. Literally at least a handful of people every time you would visit the main square whether it was t7 ds or ds square or regular t7 or cons, there was always a handful advertising things for trade. You don’t see that anymore and you haven’t for years. Like I said I don’t know if you’re too new to the game or who you are or what your agenda is but you’re fooling yourself if you think this game has any trading whatsoever aside from prop items or other small fillers and items.

+1k


Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:14 am
Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:40 pm
Posts: 4010
Location: U.S.A.
ruaware wrote:
Bottlecup, I don’t know what xen you’re playing but there is absolutely no trading whatsoever. You may be new, who knows, but before all of this ndnt and restructure update making gear way too powerful people used to stand on square advertising gear and items for trade, more specifically with set keys. Literally at least a handful of people every time you would visit the main square whether it was t7 ds or ds square or regular t7 or cons, there was always a handful advertising things for trade. You don’t see that anymore and you haven’t for years. Like I said I don’t know if you’re too new to the game or who you are or what your agenda is but you’re fooling yourself if you think this game has any trading whatsoever aside from prop items or other small fillers and items.


yes no trading because there's no players and the 5 nolifers that still play 12 hours a day have ALL the gear already.

When ej brings back old players and more importantly new players there will be trading.

_________________
Merge pvp server to x1 prime and leave DS as full pvp rules of pvp server.
https://imgur.com/a/kd7PbHL


Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:21 am
Profile
Wrong again Loki. What would people use to trade. Their is almost unlimited mediocre 70 gear with no value and then extremely rare high end gear that is almost exclusively traded in black market.

At times population post restructure has been ok but due to the above still almost no trading in comparison to trading at similar population levels pre restructure. There needs to be ways for tradable top end gear to enter the market other than very rare DD drops... ideally also gear tiers closer to vexar which don’t creat huge gulfs in power.


Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:09 pm

Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:40 pm
Posts: 4010
Location: U.S.A.
Heimdallr wrote:
Wrong again Loki. What would people use to trade. Their is almost unlimited mediocre 70 gear with no value and then extremely rare high end gear that is almost exclusively traded in black market.

At times population post restructure has been ok but due to the above still almost no trading in comparison to trading at similar population levels pre restructure. There needs to be ways for tradable top end gear to enter the market other than very rare DD drops... ideally also gear tiers closer to vexar which don’t creat huge gulfs in power.


So you complain about gear being sold on " black market" but want more tradable top end gear to enter the game which will be sold on black market as well. What is this kid smoking? lol

_________________
Merge pvp server to x1 prime and leave DS as full pvp rules of pvp server.
https://imgur.com/a/kd7PbHL


Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:15 pm
Profile
Lol despite being a cunning troll you have no understanding of economy or finance. If there are only2-3 items far more powerful than tiers below and their value in play is let’s say 300 then they get traded only on black market. If there were 7-10 of these or similar tiered items then the value reduces to 100-150 plat which means item can be obtained legitimately. Even better if there are also 7-10 of each type of item then people trade among these items.

At the moment for example a sup Diab shield is 25-40 plat max. Next item up is 250 + plat which is not an amount people can realistically farm for especially as there are no other ways to gain item value except for exceptionally lucky DD drop or very lucky 70 pull


Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:37 pm

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:07 pm
Posts: 88
by the responses in this thread I get the feeling its the same few trolls posting on multiple accounts....the only way to make these gear buyers suffer is to add more of said gear into game...

Maybe a quest or a reward that can work towards end game gear or something similar where everyone has a fair chance at it as long as they work towards it. One person gave the idea of every time you participate in a boss raid you're given an item, similar to spirit crystals but obviously a much longer process, that overtime can turn into vexar or end game gear. That way, it's not a hand me out thing but it takes time and effort, however, the casual players can still work towards something.


Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:00 pm
Profile
ruaware wrote:
by the responses in this thread I get the feeling its the same few trolls posting on multiple accounts....the only way to make these gear buyers suffer is to add more of said gear into game...

Maybe a quest or a reward that can work towards end game gear or something similar where everyone has a fair chance at it as long as they work towards it. One person gave the idea of every time you participate in a boss raid you're given an item, similar to spirit crystals but obviously a much longer process, that overtime can turn into vexar or end game gear. That way, it's not a hand me out thing but it takes time and effort, however, the casual players can still work towards something.


exactly a reason to log on. Basically their is a flood of lesser gear equaling no value and a very small amount of good gear equaling black market value. This needs to be balanced up somehow to initiate trading be it your suggestion above, changing chest pulls, changing boss drops etc

Not sure why Loki is trolling these ideas (didnt think he was one of the gear buyers). As for Bottlecup he has never even had a level 70 and plays x2 so he has no idea how trading work and is obliviously clearly just trolling potentially because he wants X1 to fail so focus is placed on x2 ?


Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:37 pm
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software.