View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:12 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Server transfer and what to do with the servers 

lifting nerd was thje main leech as he [played 18 hours a day 24/7. Captains link were the first to do raids and lifeynerd trash link would come try to leech raids all the time and I even have videos somewhere of lifelesnerd dragging like 4 of his alts (afk hitting them so they follow) up to vross to leech before ej fixed it and make it where more than 1 char = no loot.

ej added this specifically for nerds crew abusing this non stop. lol

and x1 isnt anti pk. idk why idiots keep saying this when i can post videos of their retired chars being destroyed in pvp on this "anti pk server".

Merge pvp server to x1 and make ds full pvp is best option.

You can always use -all to full pvp on prime except the main newbie towns like t1.

Last edited by Loki on Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:43 pm

What happens with a merge in regards to jeloc and the different stat bonuses? Will full pvp weeks and rules also mean you won’t lose jeloc for pking? What about all the ndnt items? The x1 economy is ruined in regards to trading, there is none. It’s a well known fact that the majority of tradable end game gear on x1 has been purchased for money instead of being traded for. That’s what made the pvp server enjoyable. There is no end game gear in that server yet (items over 110) and it makes the pvp fun again because everyone has the same opportunity for gear and no one is insanely overpowering. Although there are less players, there is actually MORE trading.

If a merge were to happen it definitely should not be for at least another 6 months and after KQ is added to pvp server. Give those players a chance to get 70 pulls and KQ items before transferring them into a way overgeared server where the only way people got ahead is by purchasing said gear.

I know you don’t want to hear that EJ about the gear buying and what not but unfortunately that’s the reality of x1 and anyone who denies that is just delusional.

Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:31 pm
unfortunate reality of game is there is a huge flow of mediocre level 65 equip tradable items and a very limited flow of top end tradable items.

The progression from mediocre items to top end is large. So a combination of large quantity of mediocre items and extremely rare high end items means high end items are not realistically available for trade legitimately.

There are ways to address this: add a few new tears of gear above vexar with only minimal improvements (2-3 % a tier). Make vexar and these new tiers flow into game more regularly than they currently do (but not as regularly as dirus, diabolic, omni plates etc) . Make bosses have small % drop of one of these tradable items, make mys, SC and 70 chest have chance of random pull for these items, guarantee that 70 reset pull drops one of these items. This would then create a flow of gear into the game like it used to have (yes there will still be gear buyers but those who work hard and trade well will now be able to compete)

Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:39 pm

Lets cut the fighting down before we end up with ANOTHER locked thread.

Thank you.

Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:46 pm

The main problem why i dislike pvp server rules on prime server is because, the game is so far ahead there and it's unfair towards lower geared people.
In today's xenimus, gear puts a huge factor in the outcome of a fight. A less geared player stands no chance against a higher geared player. Because of reasons like this i can only see pvp being fun for the more geared players because

1: They can attack equally geared players.
2 : They can harass and kill lesser geared player's without consequenses of being fought back.

This is not even just somthing i threw out there, it's basicly facts. The game is all about gear. Unlike before reconstruction where it was abit more balanced.

Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:19 pm

Loki wrote:
capts trash link would come try to leech raids all the time.

atleast you know:)

but fine no more fighting

im all for a 2 week rotation

1 week full anti pk (i wont play)
1 week full pvp Including bosses(i will play)

Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:23 pm
LiftingNerd wrote:

same here i would mainly play pvp week although may farm a few pots during anti-pk safe week

personally i also like the idea of full-pvp permanently for level 70s and anti-pk for 1-69. Or even anti pk levels 1-64 during full pvp week.

Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:40 pm

Heimdallr wrote:
LiftingNerd wrote:

same here i would mainly play pvp week although may farm a few pots during anti-pk safe week

personally i also like the idea of full-pvp permanently for level 70s and anti-pk for 1-69. Or even anti pk levels 1-64 during full pvp week.

problem i see with 1-69 anti pk is that people will level to 65-69 then leech bosses while being safe

Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:46 pm
I doubt our resident troll would level a character just to leach raids. Too much work even for him.

If other players below 70 need to gear up, they are so far behind it would be nice to allow them to join a few times and then encourage them to contribute pots

More important I think is revamping King’s Quest and raids to remove ndnt and instead give small %s chance of tradable. Having useful things to do at 70 would encourage people to play more. I don’t have perfect ndnt but with 2 good cron rings plus choice of 1 other decent ndnt item what incentive is there for me to go on a Raid?

Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:37 pm

Kings quest is fine. Ej added it for non geared chars to try to get gear with max geared neverloggers. They do t need a new way to acquire gear.

Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:07 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next