View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:59 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Before any server merge can we have option to transfer 

This thread is beginning to veer off its point. If it doesn’t return to its original point with some sort of additional information that proves useful for Ej. I’ll go ahead and lock it.

Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:27 am

bottlecup wrote:
Heimdallr wrote:
I try to represent the inactive portion of the game

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree. EJ has said before that 1 person does not speak for everyone else. I will use that here as he doesnt speak for ANYONE, clearly only himself. Not 1 other person wants this lol.

Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:24 pm
As a summary:

-as it stands pvp server is due to be merged with anti-pk server due to lack of population
-pvp server started out with a lot of interest but population declined as pvp does not work prior to level 70
-it takes 100+ hours of PVE to get to level 70 and it appears PVP players are not prepared to invest this many hours first
-some players are stuck on PVE server even though they dont like PVE and would like to transfer over (lots of characters were leveled on x1 and x3 full pvp servers)
-a zero risk option which does not harm any players would be to allow players to move their characters over to pvp server. This would at a minimum give EJ a better idea on what rules a merged server should have. If nobody is interested in switching over then it appears the PVE rules are favored, if lots want to switch it would appear there is a demand for the pvp rules. Maybe even enough players for the 2 servers.
-other alternatives prior to merging servers would be to significantly increase the exp on a pvp server or to allow tokens to start at 65 or 70

Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:28 pm
Site Admin

Continued on new topic...

Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:17 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4