View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:11 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Before any server merge can we have option to transfer 

Apply the pvp server rules to DS. No jeloc loss ,etc etc. enable some very powerful bosses into DS and that solves that issue. If players want to kill they hit DS and meet up there.

And the pvp server would also be allowed to continue to do their stuff on the regular server.

Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:03 pm

LiftingNerd wrote:
lol

during level 40 pvp server had more players than prime at alltimes

same at 45

1allow players to transfer over from prime

and watch how the population would shift

most people just dont wanna loose all the hard work they already put in on Prime while that was the only server available

and they all quit in 1-2 weeks when they noticed pvp server was just nolifers who play 16 hours a day mass pking lvl 1-20s on their max lvl 40s.

Like I said, if they want to transfer from prime over to pvp server, they would be naked and wiped of all gear/ account.

The characters on prime have had 20 years of gear flowing in and out and in way should that EVER be moved into pvp server. They would instantly dominate pvp server (due to all the gear) and the characters who have spent the last year there leveling and gearing up.

Last edited by Loki on Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:06 pm
LiftingNerd wrote:
lol

1allow players to transfer over from prime

and watch how the population would shift

most people just dont wanna loose all the hard work they already put in on Prime while that was the only server available

Exactly. But much harder to troll on a pvp server so not everyone is in favor

Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:09 pm

Heimdallr wrote:
Over our PVE server characters to PVP server.

This will then give a fair indication of what server is more popular and maybe pvp server has enough to justify being a solo server

If idea is to merge servers there is zero harm trying this out

To prevent worries about ndnt just set limit on pvp server to zero items which aren’t boss specific. People can then store their ndnt in case servers are merged

server merge can we have option to transfer

dude your the only guy who ask for this. if ppl want it more will ask???

Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:18 pm
This boards population is less than the game.

I try to represent the inactive portion of the game most of who left post restructure or due to the continued drift towards PVE and pvp. Many of those players came back for the pvp server but quickly grew disillusioned as pvp didn’t work (and we all know it doesent work until level 70)

Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:11 am

You dont speak for anyone and DO NOT represent anyone but yourself and maybe ur bff liftingnerd.

Ej will tell you that. Just get over it.

But hey if we are allowed to "represent" inactive people then I represent the 90% of the inactive people as well who dont want characters to be transferred over into pvp server for obvious reasons.

Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:17 pm
Loki wrote:
You dont speak for anyone and DO NOT represent anyone but yourself and maybe ur bff liftingnerd.

But hey if we are allowed to "represent" inactive people then I represent the 90% of the inactive people as well who dont want characters to be transferred over into pvp server for obvious reasons.

make no sense, why would inactive people care if people could transfer over characters? AT best you represent the inactive trolls.... a toxic group of maybe 4-5

I called for a pvp server and guess what, initially a load of people came back. Im sure they would come again if they could come back at a stage where they could pvp without having to first spend 100s of hours grinding.

Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:54 pm

Heimdallr wrote:
Loki wrote:

make no sense, why would inactive people care if people could transfer over characters? AT best you represent the inactive trolls.... a toxic group of maybe 4-5

I called for a pvp server and guess what, initially a load of people came back. Im sure they would come again if they could come back at a stage where they could pvp without having to first spend 100s of hours grinding.

and guess what. It died Fast.

IF you want to play a pvp gme without having to grind or level go play battle royal or moba or some other crap like that.

Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:55 pm
i have already spent 100s of hours leveling to 70 (back when levelling was slower) and i did so mainly on X3 (full pk server) and when we had the full pvp update prior to restructure. Character was levelled with the rules I enjoy and then forcibly transferred to an anti-pk server I have no interest in so seems common sense now that there is a pvp server again that i could transfer over to that!

You play the anti-pk server, how does it possibly effect you if i transfer over to the pvp server. Also most characters you see on the anti pk server were "acquired" not levelled so why are you fine with that but not characters being transferred!?

Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:48 pm

Heimdallr wrote:
I try to represent the inactive portion of the game

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:43 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next