View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:10 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Before any server merge can we have option to transfer 
SteveOfEngland wrote:
I see why your pushing for this now because its looking inevitable that pvp server isnt going to last,.

Exactly which i think is a great shame. I think the pvp server suits the majority of people who are currently not active and the pve server is well suited to the players remaining (ie 100% safeyt). I really liked the rules and the set up and I see it being a lot of fun at level seventy. but until people realize that asking players to invest even 20 hours let alone 100+ before they can enjoy the game i cant see people returning without the option of transferring their existing 70s

Xenimus used to work despite 100s of hours to get to end game (a lot more hours than now eve) because you did not have to be end game to enjoy the fun aspects

Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:39 pm

Whats to say that aspect hasnt changed from the PvP it use to be, to a more PvE, gear chasing game?

Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:48 pm

if pvp server suits all those who are not active, the numbers would be more than 1-5 active players there. they would still be here.

It doesnt suit anyone but 2-3 of you and the numbers prove it.

Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:03 pm

We also can't continue to use the EXP as an excuse to the game as MANY people have hit level 70. Yes it does take a long time,and yes it could be faster, however it gets done.

We did see a climb on the server when it releases but it was obvious it would decrease because people enjoy people around the same level and starting over. That's been proven EVERY time EJ starts one of these new servers.

The servers should not merge, however should be connected via DS with no transfering of gears between the two.

Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:12 pm

Xen101 wrote:
The servers should not merge, however should be connected via DS with no transfering of gears between the two.

I really like that idea. We used to have this in the past.

However, how would ej make it so no gear is transferred between the two? You KNOW the people will instantly try everything possible to get their gear into pvp server looking for exploits/bugs, etc to do so.

Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:14 pm
Xen101 wrote:
Whats to say that aspect hasnt changed from the PvP it use to be, to a more PvE, gear chasing game?

Without a doubt it has, that is why the population had dwindled to such a tiny amount.

Instead of being a unique open world harsh fast paced pvp game with a solid 50+ active players it has become a safe anti-pk PVE game with less content and worse graphics than its competitions and a dwindling population of 5-10

If we were allowed to transfer over who does it harm? Not the pvp players as if not their server is dissapearing

Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:17 pm

Heimdallr wrote:
Xen101 wrote:

Without a doubt it has, that is why the population had dwindled to such a tiny amount.

And yet it still has a BIGGER population than the pvp server and always has.

And in the past, anti pk servers were MORE populated than pvp servers anyway, sometimes equal.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-xkEZ83h4ahs/UobpZ8gdnoI/AAAAAAAAPR0/va0pIqmE2Fs/w800-h600/X5.bmpthis pic shows it too

Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:21 pm
What’s the point of a DS meet? From what I can see Liftingnerds group, Captain and a few of his group plus Steve play the pvp server. They all have far stronger characters in the anti pk server. Why would they want to use their weak characters (who don’t have access to the same ndnt) to meet people in DS when they could just use their strong characters!?

The rules and games are different. Keep them apart and allow people to chose whichbrules they want their characters on. Personally I hate the anti pk rules and have a few 70s rotting on it. I am not playing or buying tokens but could be if I transferred (as could various others)

Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:25 pm
Of course PVE server has a bigger population. Xenimus is a level 70 game and there are probably over a 1000 of them on the anti pk server. Pvp is a new server where pvp players are asked to invest 100s of hours in PVE before they can pvp! Surprise surprise pvp players don’t want to first spend 100s of hours PVEing before they can do anything fun

Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:27 pm

lol

during level 40 pvp server had more players than prime at alltimes

same at 45

1allow players to transfer over from prime

and watch how the population would shift

most people just dont wanna loose all the hard work they already put in on Prime while that was the only server available

Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:02 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next