View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:59 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Before any server merge can we have option to transfer 
Over our PVE server characters to PVP server.

This will then give a fair indication of what server is more popular and maybe pvp server has enough to justify being a solo server

If idea is to merge servers there is zero harm trying this out

To prevent worries about ndnt just set limit on pvp server to zero items which aren’t boss specific. People can then store their ndnt in case servers are merged

Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:36 pm

What about those that do NOT want characters to transfer over? That may be of harm to them.

The servers need some sort of connection.. But i don't believe gear should be transferable in anyway, no matter the result.

Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:44 pm

1. First, there is no pve server. Ej and admin have both told you that is FALSE and misleading.

2. . Bad idea. The problem is low player base. HAving 2 people switch their chars over to pvp server because they cant hack it in x1 prime pvp will do nothing to increase population.
ejthayer wrote:
I don't like having the community divided, at the current player base it does not make sense.

3. IF ej did do this, the characters going to be transferred over should be 100% wiped of all gear/ plat/storage if they are moving to pvp server.

Last edited by Loki on Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:47 pm
Harm to who? The pvp server players face being part of a horrible anti pk server. So an opportunity to save the server is in their interest. Yes tradable gear becomes an issue but looking at the active pvp server players they would actually benefit the most from gear anyway!

How does this harm the PVE server except allowing a few players who want to be on the other server to escape? You don’t need other people to grind away at PVE so it shouldn’t bother them

Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:48 pm

Thread probably be locked as it is an obvious troll post as their is NO PVE server and he has repeated this over 10 times on ejs updates posts already.

Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:49 pm
The toll is obviously you. We have X2 and X1. X1 has a anti pk server which is the original one and a pk server. The anti -pk has a few full pk areas (largely unused) but much more PVE friendly rules with limited gear and inventory drop, mass ndnt, huge penalties for poking, damage reduction etc

If you can’t work out why servers I was referring to I worry about your menatal capacity

Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:53 pm

The community definitely is divided. However the PvP server doesn't help those that do enjoy just hitting the raid bosses and farming without an issue. You may not believe is many, but you don't have any actual proof of how many do.

Connecting them through DS would please both crowds.. however I don't know how the trading would work between the two since the drop system is different.

Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:11 pm
I know there are a few out there and the PVE server developed to a stage where the rules almost exclusively cater to that section.

It is almost impossible to cater for both sides. Maybe a DS divide in which case everyone should be allowed a choice to transfer over to the server they want to play.

Or maybe apply pvp server rules to all but allow players a choice of permanently setting their character as a PVE player which prevents them from being harmed by other players or harming other players. Some graphic under their name could make this clear. PVE players could wear unlimited ndnt , pvp couldn’t wear any etc

However first let’s just allow us to transfer and play the server we want and see how the populations look before making too quick a decision

Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:23 pm

You can play the server you want.
Youve had almost a year to get a level 65+ there.
I play casually (sometimes once a week) and have a 65 there.

Seems you just want to have a free lvl 70 on pvp server while others worked hard to get their character leveled on new pvp server.

That should NOT happen.

Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:40 pm

Rather just see a huge xp boost on pvp server instead of char transfer, no damage to economy and people wont instantly become the best on server. I see why your pushing for this now because its looking inevitable that pvp server isnt going to last, i did email ej the other day asking him to just change some rules on pvp server and treat it like a test server, while he has the oppertunity. will see if anything comes of it though.

Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:47 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next