View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:21 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 your opinions on warrior spin? 

I'm currently 101 str on my warrior, makes no difference vs 71.
And even 61 vs 71 is minimal difference. Barely noticeable

Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:56 pm

Loki wrote:
LiftingNerd wrote:
let diminishing returns start at 91 str problem fixed

He already made diminishing returns less restrictive.

91 str is a bad idea. Everyone will just be xx 91 19 19 19.

People want to KEEP building their chars was max agil and no cons and wonder why they do less damage with lower str and low hp.

How about an incentive to make Cons useful again is add ferocious damage to every 10 cons you add.

and why in gods name would people go 91 agil? they already to that because strength doesnt matter...

lol... LONG LONG before diminishing returns both me and gladiator were 50-61 str rest agil... because it was simply better for pvp

high strength was a way for LESS geared melees to compete in pvp

Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:41 am

Xen101 wrote:
Saw my name. Read first half of the sentence and just stopped reading it.

A good way to increase warrior spin damage is you could base it on a sort of property. Maybe something like Ferocious. That way you can’t get ALOT of it, but still get a buff.

Would it make sense to increase spin speed or damage increase? Could make the damage higher and decrease speed or increase speed, keep same damage.

You could also make it a Skill point tree ability. Increase its range/damage based on a specific stat and another skill to increase its speed based off another stat.

IF Ferocious increased spin damage that would work.

Speed is fine, but the damage isn't. Increasing damage and lowering speed will put us back to zero with 0 change.

Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:02 pm

I think it's fine but by all means buff it I wont complain.

Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:44 am

Please bring back fast spin, without 2h this makes them more comparable to paladins in farming/pve. No one uses in pvp so wont effect much else.

Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:03 pm

[quote="thefiregod"]Please bring back fast spin, without 2h this makes them more comparable to paladins in farming/pve. No one uses in pvp so wont effect much else.[/quote]

+1

Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:11 pm

Boost warriors spin damage id say? since pallies get 2h + shield or dagger and wars can't do that.

Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:24 pm

the current spin and dmg is doable however u could drop dmg just a touch to increase spin speed this would allow survivability in heavy hitting mobs......I mean u get hp steal swords boots capes some ppl even have an armor on top of that and still lack returns due to the extremely slow spin....I don't think its a matter of damge needed increased just spin speed allowing smoother play.....

Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:02 pm

[quote="Dozer"]the current spin and dmg is doable however u could drop dmg just a touch to increase spin speed this would allow survivability in heavy hitting mobs......I mean u get hp steal swords boots capes some ppl even have an armor on top of that and still lack returns due to the extremely slow spin....I don't think its a matter of damge needed increased just spin speed allowing smoother play.....[/quote]

Using a 10dmg hp steal rune sword and spin build (self buff) it takes far longer than flame wind or juxta to kill mobs and forever to kill DD mobs. I usually use a Vex ham sacrificing shield or dagger as it is so much quicker that I absorb less damage in total. Makes DD much harder than other classses though having to stand there and not have benefits of shield or dagger

Increasing speed would help but damage should definitely not be reduced unless the speed increase was really significant

Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:39 am

that's exactly what I mean just worded better goldmine....if you are currently spinning 3 times in a 5 second range with say 100dmg per spin on a 3k hp enemy your gonna be there for a minet …..increasing damage to even 300 per spin still gonna take a good minet...however u could for example drop the dmg so that increasing speed isn't overpowerd to about 70-80 per spin and spin 4-6 times in 5 seconds that would widdle that monster down faster without insta killing other monsters....also if you spin faster that creates a no med situation where players have to stop spinning to use a med to stay alive making it more challenging.

after having that speed bug that rolled over recently I realized if toons could just feel faster....they would be happy weather there dmg was slightly reduced or stayed the same they would feel not so darn luggy …. its one thing to lug your way around with 3 4 slow slow spins or having to use 6-8 spins in that same time frame would (feel) way better

ej declining the requests in the past for increasing spin again has players focused on damage buff to slaughter mobs better/faster and this I feel is the wrong idea they are legit asking to be over powerd to have no challenge in game they are not keeping balance and how dmg buff affects other things in game in mind at all.

im sure everyone who had the speed bug can tell you xenimus just feels so terribly slow....even tho the speed bug affected mobs too so having the bug really didn't help to much just the fact that everything felt faster was nice vs the slow pace.

Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:19 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next