View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:05 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 your opinions on warrior spin? 

So ive been pushing to try and get warrior fast spin back, or at least something to boost it slightly. My reasons for this are because ive been comparing them to pallys. Pallys seem to be way tanker right now, deal more spin dmg (due to 2handers) and have better spin range (due to 2handers). In pvp pallys also seem to be superior, much better hit/def rate and their buffs make them alot tankier, they have less amp i know but at top end gear that amp difference i dont think is a game breaker.
Darkwars also have a strong multi which can have its damage boosted in many different ways but they are far less tanky than a warrior so i figured that balances out.

What do you guys think?

Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:15 pm

I think paladins are 100% better than warriors. The only thing warriors got is amp, they lack damage, spin speed, weapon options, and hp vs paladins with same stats. Warrior fast spin was the only thing that made up for the lack of damage when farming even.

Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:17 pm

Yeh i miss it massively. as ive been playing pvp server its been good to be able to properly compare classes of the same level. 60 pally can do left hk room on near 40m an hour, 60 warrior at best you could hit 30m an hour with a house. me personally without a house stuck on 16m an hour.

Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:20 pm

yea warrior could use fast spin again

atm paladins are really better in everyway besides amp

Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:27 pm

I think it’s clear as day that warriors are lacking in most aspects of the game. I personally believe that pallies are probably the most broken class in the game. They can do EVERYTHING better than warriors can and it isn’t even close.

The double spin would make warriors a little better to play as that could help them pve and hunting wise

Let’s make it fun!

Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:36 pm

Rippy wrote:
I think it’s clear as day that warriors are lacking in most aspects of the game. I personally believe that pallies are probably the most broken class in the game. They can do EVERYTHING better than warriors can and it isn’t even close.

The double spin would make warriors a little better to play as that could help them pve and hunting wise

warriors can get double the amp over paladins tho. Ive seen warrirso with 80-100% amp before a few of them vizaz quit.

Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:48 pm

no no they cant warriors can get like 20-22% more than a paladin at most while remaining usefull hunting/pvpwise

so if your saying warriors reach 80-100amp your saying paladins and all other melees reach 60-80% amp which is plently

Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:52 pm

even if its 20 more amp a warrior can get, i bet a pally takes way more than 20% less melee dmg than a warrior.

Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:58 pm

SteveOfEngland wrote:
even if its 20 more amp a warrior can get, i bet a pally takes way more than 20% less melee dmg than a warrior.

This and what I found interesting is that after playing both a pally and warrior, it seemed like the pally was even tanking more magic damage even with less amp than the warrior. I’m not sure if it was because pallies have stronger armor spells or what but once I had 60% amp on the pally , the pally began tanking more magic damage than the warrior with 80% amp

Let’s make it fun!

Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:11 pm

I play both at 70, same gear i swap. Vex swd vs dk hammer paladin wins hands down pve.

About 100%amp. I got almost perfect amp gear and highest i can get with 4 amp adepts (2 super 2 reg) is 90%. But i sacrafice alot of dmg and speed for that so im usully around 75-80 and around 60 with paladin. More ac on paladin with inner str and more hp with same stats (plus better dmg on weapon, even spinning a boss is within reason to get top dps)

Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:37 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 87 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next