View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 X1 found items! 

[quote="ejthayer"]I'm sorry but this is a decision that I will be making. It does not surprise me that of course you would want ndnt limits removed.[/quote]

I agree that 3 ndnts limit is kinda harsh on mellees considering that 2 cron warrior rings is a most for pvp.. and you can only get ndnt ones, so the idea would either be to raise the ndnt limit to 5 or have chances to get tradable items from bosses, and from Found Items!, or a mix of both, it is of course your decision to make, but i hope you would listen to the majority of the game population and come to some conclusion for the good sake of us and the game ofc.

thanks

Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:30 pm

Bisjac wrote:
Ndnt limit should be 5, not 3. It's ridiculous. As a warrior, you literally HAVE to wear 2 Cron Warrior Rings and a Vexar sword. You have no other options. So if a boss drops a nice shield or armor, you won't want to wear it because it ruins the only viable PvP setup.

FOR Meeleeeees yee thats truee

Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:14 pm

How about having NDNT limit value based on item level, say you can have 360 wealth ndnt limit = 3 items at ilvl 120, or more if u have lower level gear.

I dont mind how it is currently, just got the idea as i was reading the post, eventually melee would not use cron wars as VOVs / SVOV are better. Seeing as you can pull upto ilvl110 apparently now, = vov level.

Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:18 pm

Charles Martel wrote:
How about having NDNT limit value based on item level, say you can have 360 wealth ndnt limit = 3 items at ilvl 120, or more if u have lower level gear.

I dont mind how it is currently, just got the idea as i was reading the post, eventually melee would not use cron wars as VOVs / SVOV are better. Seeing as you can pull upto ilvl110 apparently now, = vov level.

That’s a good idea.

Allowing people to just over stack the gear on a game where gear (@ 70) makes a massive difference. If gear wasn’t such a major issue, a lot of these posts wouldn’t be necessary.

Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:20 pm

make all items tradable again except for like uber rare boss items...make xenimus great again...why is it nothing up until level 65 drop redos bags max amulets and stuff like that....i know you want the stuff rare but it makes it so only lvl 65+ get rich...i used to love doing quests and stacking propping mats to either use in trades or high end items i traded for or sell for profit....and what is with all the high end items at lvl 65 its like ok your 65 you can now where armor that is weaker than other armors makes it feel way less progressive.

Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:05 pm
Realist wrote:
make all items tradable again except for like uber rare boss items...make xenimus great again...why is it nothing up until level 65 drop redos bags max amulets and stuff like that....i know you want the stuff rare but it makes it so only lvl 65+ get rich...i used to love doing quests and stacking propping mats to either use in trades or high end items i traded for or sell for profit....and what is with all the high end items at lvl 65 its like ok your 65 you can now where armor that is weaker than other armors makes it feel way less progressive.

+1 there's not enough (good and rare) items that are low levels making it a 65-70 only economy... there is a big issue when it comes to gear and it needs to be brought to attention.. the trade system and economy are failing hard.. and the only items worth looking at now are all end items.... take the diabolic plate for example... a level 65 requirement on it.. what's the point lol? U can go get a ndnt o plate for free. I hope that makes sense lol If only everyone was smart enough to be on the same page.

Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:24 pm

YA id say tradable up to 121+items(oblivion dungeon gear)

Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:51 am

he said many many times he wont make ndnt gear tradable. IF he ever wanted to make game 100% tradable/ he would have to wipe ALL ndnt items already in game.

Of course then how would King Quest work? Just spit out tons of tradable gear daily? Or turn it into a 1 time 1 item gain thing like a spirit chest.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:53 am

exactly loki it could be tied into the chain quest some how like the end all be all last quest your character can do for a handful of useful consumables and maybe a super rare chance for a nice item.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:32 am

he used to say barbs with 2x weapons was stupid and unrealistic and now we have dual wield lol. so things can change.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next