View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Restarting 

If I really was to give effort do we all want "Hunter" back in the game?

Hows the crack down on trolling going?

To be blunt is xenimus still xenimus?

Rangers mult OP the fragor hits all mobs per arrow which cause mobs to die 1 hit. Even Death dungeon. Make them hit 1 fragor at a time. Druids fragor mult is the same. Melees cant mult pvp rangers cant either. its only fair.

Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:12 am

I love this game I just wish we could work together for once. I know for a fact ej knows when he was making the most money on this game. And as owner of a game that many people pay for why wouldn't you attempt to make the game as it was when he made the most money? Maybe if he made more money he could research some upcoming gamers that attended good computer based colleges and give them a chance to help the game. I'd assume Ej Thayers reference for possible other jobs once this new "Gamer" or someone who can help ya know would be a good reference. All it would take is a little salesmen ship and honestly upcoming gamers are always looking for new projects. Ej I respect you as a game designer i mean look at the history of this game. It's AWESOME. But there's so much that could be done to make it better. I have ideas but im no computer dude lol. Ej Hit someone up who could use a great reference and such. Especially if they end up falling in love with the game. Imagine the free labor you could get man.

Rangers mult OP the fragor hits all mobs per arrow which cause mobs to die 1 hit. Even Death dungeon. Make them hit 1 fragor at a time. Druids fragor mult is the same. Melees cant mult pvp rangers cant either. its only fair.

Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:35 am

[quote="Rebel"]I love this game I just wish we could work together for once. I know for a fact ej knows when he was making the most money on this game. And as owner of a game that many people pay for why wouldn't you attempt to make the game as it was when he made the most money? Maybe if he made more money he could research some upcoming gamers that attended good computer based colleges and give them a chance to help the game. I'd assume Ej Thayers reference for possible other jobs once this new "Gamer" or someone who can help ya know would be a good reference. All it would take is a little salesmen ship and honestly upcoming gamers are always looking for new projects. Ej I respect you as a game designer i mean look at the history of this game. It's AWESOME. But there's so much that could be done to make it better. I have ideas but im no computer dude lol. Ej Hit someone up who could use a great reference and such. Especially if they end up falling in love with the game. Imagine the free labor you could get man.[/quote]

Andy!!

Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:10 am

I was assisting ej for a bit. I was making the maps for 2.0 and streaming it. It got some views and people seemed to really enjoy it. However, since then Ej hasn’t handed out the map maker so I have not been able to help.

I know everyone tends to be 1.0 focused but I enjoyed doing it for 2.0. So I would always be down to keep making areas for him. But he never responds. :/

Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:56 pm

I just know that people who aren't playing still look up whats going on with the game on the off chance theres an update theyd like. people havent given up on it.

Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]