View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Changes to areas 

"I increased the monster count in a transable area and also made another area transable. I will see if I have time to add/change one more area like that before the next update. I am currently working on a 2.0 update for the most part but I have spent some time on 1.0 as well."

Quote from EJ from a locked thread. Anyone know the areas in questions?

Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:17 pm

lol

Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:48 pm

Well hopefully someone else will provide a sufficient answer.. Shame you deleted your leveling guide - I also created one a few years ago but it went away when I was banned for posting something slightly negative.

Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:15 pm

the 2 areas i know of are decent and its nice he added more spawn BUT 1 of the areas being the serverside gh clone isnt sufficient as what he added is much lower level than the mobs you kill for xp at 60s anyway that it is completely useless.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:35 am
Site Admin

I suppose you would prefer a single generic monster that you can kill easily and level without any problem. I could just add a feeder bar that gives you experience and turn your character into a rat. I would think by now people would understand that you can't just throw together some generic dungeons. A perfect example of why I can't listen to players on some ideas.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:59 pm

no hear lately its been adding dungeons with mobs that either don't give you exp or are just to hard and wont ever get used.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:53 pm

hihello wrote:
no hear lately its been adding dungeons with mobs that either don't give you exp or are just to hard and wont ever get used.

Have you tried teaming up with groups?

Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:21 pm
Forum Moderator

Away is brutal in both areas. It's one thing to be bounced around occasionally, it's another to end up several screens away without you having done anything. Although a rat would be interesting ...

And the groups get broken apart because of away.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:30 pm

ejthayer wrote:
I suppose you would prefer a single generic monster that you can kill easily and level without any problem. I could just add a feeder bar that gives you experience and turn your character into a rat. I would think by now people would understand that you can't just throw together some generic dungeons. A perfect example of why I can't listen to players on some ideas.

k gimme a few il upload a video showing you what happends

theres really only one scenario where those areas are semi doable

Note when i say hunt i mean cost efficiently

here they come
NR 1 warrior perspective
phpBB [video]

NR 2 Ranger perspective
phpBB [video]

Last edited by LiftingNerd on Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:48 pm

[quote="Realist"]the 2 areas i know of are decent and its nice he added more spawn BUT 1 of the areas being the serverside gh clone isnt sufficient as what he added is much lower level than the mobs you kill for xp at 60s anyway that it is completely useless.[/quote]

What areas are you talking about? The GH clone I assume is the place where he added Dread knights lvl 48 to the 63 ultras. Doesn't really change much I agree.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next