View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 reditus amulets and drops 

so everyone wantesd full pvp server so people can PK for gear and pots but literally everyone wears a redo and nothing drops. You dont even need to wear a bag as long as u have a redo.

How about making it a certain percentage of inventory drops if you pop a redo? Like 50% since dying is 100%. You want danger this will add danger.

They should not be 100% SAFE just by wearing redos.

Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:58 am

Not everyone wears redos...I have yet to wear a redo in pvp server, and if u can kill me you will get nice amount of pots.

On side note, why do you constantly post on boards trying get things altered on pvp server when you are never playing it?

Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:37 pm

Frost nova wrote:
Not everyone wears redos...I have yet to wear a redo in pvp server, and if u can kill me you will get nice amount of pots.

On side note, why do you constantly post on boards trying get things altered on pvp server when you are never playing it?

That's a COMPLETE lie... as every single one of your characters has popped.

AND your partner is also one who constantly asked for changes even after saying that he wasn't going to play until level 70. He said it again recently, and I promise you again, he will continue playing.

Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:54 pm

Rippy wrote:
Frost nova wrote:

That's a COMPLETE lie... as every single one of your characters has popped.

AND your partner is also one who constantly asked for changes even after saying that he wasn't going to play until level 70. He said it again recently, and I promise you again, he will continue playing.

Yeah any time me or my link has killed any of them, they pop.

Ive made over 100 redos since day 1 and only 1 mbag was found in that same amount of time.

Redos should have never been introduced in pvp server as they remove 99.99% of any real DANGER. Dont lose house. Dont lose gear. Dont lose pots. No Danger.

Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:03 pm

LOL, EVERYONE I "PK" usually pops. I highly doubt AT this point in the game in that server everyone should have well over 10+ redos easily.

ALL that it takes is level 12 warlock to do 1-19 and repeat the same sh*t over and over to stack up on redos. I did this for an entire day and made over 14 redos lol. This sh*t is beyond f**king stupid and I suggested/shown EJ this and HE ALWAYS DOES THE COMPLETE opposite of what he needs to f**king do. Last time we suggested 1-19 gives you a NDNT REDO, and the Redo Quest Gets a Level increase instead of 15 it's level 30 because NO level 15 needs 2 redos AT all, However he nerf the redo quest and made it give only 1.......instead of 2. All he did was lower the amount but still make it stupidly easy to obtain.

Remove redos from the game or make it completely hard to get....aint no one in this game needs over 100 redos on a level 40-55.

Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:16 pm

Yea whack, there's actually quite a few other ways to farm redos, and lots of them at that.

Last edited by Original Mi law on Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:16 pm

IF this happens e.j needs to do something about white elixir

Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:02 pm

[quote="Ldsnus"]IF this happens e.j needs to do something about white elixir[/quote]

Only people I've seen using them is your link tbh. I'm all for that shittt

Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:19 pm

Just to give a different opinion on the subject, I’m a very casual player ( a few times a month) and when I log on I don’t spend but an hour or two hunting or getting resources like redos. I think removing redos or making them very hard to get would just take away from the game from my perspective and other casual players. What other mmo takes an element out of the game just because those who spend more time playing have more of an item? I’m not saying by any means that it’s a bad thing some play more then others, believe me I’d like to play a bit more. I guess I’m just saying why Limit some to benefit others? Most of the time redos are used by low lvls who just want to protect themselves when propping or doing chests ect. I think if they are removed there will just be more “mass pk” posts because higher levels will decimate the lower lvl population and gear they have. Of course it’s just my point of view... coming from a lvl 25 on pvp server.

Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:38 pm

remove completely.

Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next