View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:02 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Non trans hunting zones 

Ok Thank you. It has nothing to do with being close-minded. It has to do with you derailing my post. My post is about melee being able to fast run through non trans zones(including the best leveling spot in game 3xHKS) but mages not being able to trans(a similar speed of movement). Meaning melee get around and level a lot faster. It is not about new leveling spots or changing back animus hall in DS. My argument at its basic form is about doing away with non trans zones except for places that obviously need it like 70 chest or DD. But even just changing 3x HKS will level things out for mages leveling wise.

Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:23 am

Should it be trans, yes. Will ej change it, probably not. It'd be nice to have a trans/non-trans version of the same. I'd settle for trans in general.

Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:00 am

Theres a bunch of places like that throughout the game where figs have a huge advantage because they can spirit run to lure and mages have to walk or gas much slower. Hopefully he changes it. I feel like if figs can run in a place mages should be able to trans. Or just give mages spirit run to?(if mages got spirit run you could take the animation away and it would probably look pretty cool).

Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:52 pm

b**ch about figs huntn fast theyll get nerfed, already have done it with daggers in pvp. next hks wont be a sp run zone.

Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:57 pm

Bam Margera wrote:
b**ch about figs huntn fast theyll get nerfed, already have done it with daggers in pvp. next hks wont be a sp run zone.

Exactly this.. be careful for what you're asking.. you might ask for something and screw a lot of other people over just because you can't level a bit faster.

Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:33 pm

Basically you guys are saying dont make suggestions to fix mage leveling because ej might go in the opposite direction and destroy fig leveling? If this got changed and mages could level like figs it would greatly improve the game and player retention. Ive seen multiple people quit mages in the low to mid 60s. Its worth the risk and theres really no reason for most non trans zones. (Excluding chests, dd and i guess star/shrines)

Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:10 pm

Yup I quit my 70 cleric and warlocks for my 70 paladin cuz he makes triple the exp and plat and only has 1/10th the gear of my mages.

Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:05 pm

i quit mages for the same reason. 65-70 is horrible, and tanks get more raid boss drops than mages. and I can run attack to spider/cron/1st/3rd/dk boss.

Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:27 pm

just quit like i did and problem solved.

Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:34 am

Isnt this the last advantage melees have? Much worse at pvp, much harder to farm DD with, much slower leveling 1-65.

Might as well just remove melees from the game and make it an all mage game

Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:43 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next