View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:45 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Non trans hunting zones 

more like 60+ mil/hour, and thats in basic melee gear .

Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:09 pm

Feral i mentioned it to him in game and he said make a post about it with locations. So heres the post. Stop trolling my post. The new area has nothing to do with my post. Are there any admins on can we get some warnings?

Mages do not make 40mil an hour in hks they cap at 20mil in top end gear(atleast my warlock does). Pallys and warriors make 40 to 50 and rangers make 55 to 65. Ive actually tested this.

Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:46 pm
lethal wrote:
Feral i mentioned it to him in game and he said make a post about it with locations. So heres the post. Stop trolling my post. The new area has nothing to do with my post. Are there any admins on can we get some warnings?

I am not trolling your post. I agree with your post. I wish hell knights was trasnable too. I'm also just pointing out that the areas EJ added and then removed were TRANSABLE areas that mages could make over 20+ an hour.

Mages do not make 40mil an hour in hks they cap at 20mil in top end gear(atleast my warlock does). Pallys and warriors make 40 to 50 and rangers make 55 to 65. Ive actually tested this.

That statement proves your ignorance of the game. Wizards and warlocks are capable of making 50+ mil per hour at hell knights(at least mine do). Pallys and warriors make 40-50 mil in low-end gear and rangers make 55 to 65 mil in low-end gear. Whereas a mage in low-end gear makes 15-25 and 25+++ in high-end. I've actually tested this.

Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:34 pm

lethal wrote:
3x hell knights is a non trans zone. This is the best 65 to 70 spot to level in. This is the reason melee level 65 to 70 before a mage can level to 66. I understand having dd, and 70 chest non trans but keep in mind those areas are also non fast attack or spirit run for melee as well and reward end game gear. Currently mages cannot hunt the only real decent 65 to 70 spots(besides half of dks. Could we make all dks transable as well?) Also another spot that would be much better if it was a zone where mages could trans would be the new animus hall on server ej added a few updates ago. Could we look into making these two spots zones where you can trans? Ive heard many people discuss this and want this done ive never heard a decent arguement against it or disagreement about the idea. This will solve mage leveling issues and balance it out. I will post the locations when i get home from work in a couple of hours. Also show your support if you agree i know you all are out there.

Why? You didn't post one reason as to why it should change. Feral Child stated that EJ had a spot that mages could hunt from 65-70 and you bashed him thinking that he was going against your post. Nothing is going to change. This is by far the most useless and non nonsensical post I've seen in a while and there was a post regarding rangers getting quivers. Now that's dumb.

Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:06 pm

Im so confused you just said wizards and warlocks make 50+mill in hks. Then followed it up by saying they make 15 to 20 to 25++in top gear... yet you kind of agree with figs and rangers(except my estimates include decent gear not low level gear). please just stay off my post. Admin please. Again for the third time the post is about non trans areas that can be made transable. My estimates are based off end game gear like svos vex robe on my warlock. Im not trying to be a d**k but you guys are crazy to not want this fixed. The new area is a whole different problem and requires its own post or poll to get changed back.

Rippy-3x hell knights is a non trans zone. This is the best 65 to 70 spot to level in. This is the reason melee level 65 to 70 before a mage can level to 66. Thats the reason.

Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:15 pm

lethal wrote:
Im so confused you just said wizards and warlocks make 50+mill in hks. Then followed it up by saying they make 15 to 20 to 25++in top gear... yet you kind of agree with figs and rangers(except my estimates include decent gear not low level gear). please just stay off my post. Admin please. Again for the third time the post is about non trans areas that can be made transable. My estimates are based off end game gear like svos vex robe on my warlock. Im not trying to be a d**k but you guys are crazy to not want this fixed. The new area is a whole different problem and requires its own post or poll to get changed back.

Rippy-3x hell knights is a non trans zone. This is the best 65 to 70 spot to level in. This is the reason melee level 65 to 70 before a mage can level to 66. Thats the reason.

And Feral Child gave you the response to that. He said Ej had a spot that mages could have leveled in and you bashed him..........

Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:18 pm

Yeah and it was a dumb response to try to get the new area in the convo. So yeah i bashed him for it. So if ej added the old area back that would give figs two good hunting spots and mages one. Why not balance it out and make hks transable?

Last edited by lethal on Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:35 pm

Because adding a new spot would be another way to balance it out................

Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:53 pm

Ha this is crazy. I refer you to my last post rippy. Get your reading and comprehension skills up before you come at me being all arrogant.

Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:31 am
No big deal. I'll leave your thriving post alone. It's unfortunate you're such a close-minded individual.

Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:10 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next