View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:11 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Non trans hunting zones 

3x hell knights is a non trans zone. This is the best 65 to 70 spot to level in. This is the reason melee level 65 to 70 before a mage can level to 66. I understand having dd, and 70 chest non trans but keep in mind those areas are also non fast attack or spirit run for melee as well and reward end game gear. Currently mages cannot hunt the only real decent 65 to 70 spots(besides half of dks. Could we make all dks transable as well?) Also another spot that would be much better if it was a zone where mages could trans would be the new animus hall on server ej added a few updates ago. Could we look into making these two spots zones where you can trans? Ive heard many people discuss this and want this done ive never heard a decent arguement against it or disagreement about the idea. This will solve mage leveling issues and balance it out. I will post the locations when i get home from work in a couple of hours. Also show your support if you agree i know you all are out there.

Last edited by lethal on Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:57 pm
Well ya see. What had happpend is EJ changed areas around mc2 and mystic barb/animus pits into level 65-70 zones. But then a few people emailed EJ and told him to change it back. EJ listened to those few that emailed him without asking the rest of the community how they liked the change.

Now that he reverted it back, it's back to hell knights.

The new areas he added around great hall and star are for 50-60ish and for 70s. And the exp is nowhere near as good as hell knights.

So yeah. Thank the small minority of people who wanted it changed back for why you have to level at hell knights exclusively.

Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:52 pm

at 70 farming found items around gh area I make 3 mill a hour there. he should really change that to around 20 mill and I would be happy. still wouldn't be hks exp but it would help so much. at -loc 1049,1488 is the only part a 70 gets exp I believe.

Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:11 pm

Why are you guys talking about the new area when my post is about places mages cant Trans in for lvling? I am looking to get 3x Hks changed to a trans-able zone so mages can level at the best leveling spot like melees can.

3X Hks -location 227,2390

Server animus hall 2694,892

Other places that might be good to change to let mages trans in
Server warriors- 2029,2103

(you aren't wrong about the new area xp wise but if this gets fixed you can level in hks/server ani hall and farm the new spot for gear. Instead of not being able to make xp)

Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:53 pm
Best of luck with getting these changes.

Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:10 pm

the topic was about "non trans hunting zones" so I was trying to get the one of the few already trans zones exp upped to where 70s get good exp there. if you want your topic to be about hks only I suggest u change your topic name to that. and YOU even mentioned 2x other places lol. be a d**k somewhere else.

Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:30 am

Feral Child wrote:
Well ya see. What had happpend is EJ changed areas around mc2 and mystic barb/animus pits into level 65-70 zones. But then a few people emailed EJ and told him to change it back. EJ listened to those few that emailed him without asking the rest of the community how they liked the change.

The new areas he added around great hall and star are for 50-60ish and for 70s. And the exp is nowhere near as good as hell knights.

So yeah. Thank the small minority of people who wanted it changed back for why you have to level at hell knights exclusively.

MC2 and Mbarbs should be changed back, or simliar hunting areas, then HKs dont have to be changed. Could just add HK hunting marks for mages.

Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:53 am

Again the title is non trans hunting zones(that should be changed so mages cans trans in them). The title is not lets derail posts till we get the new area changed back. Make a seperate post. My main goal is for an easy fix to 3x hks so mages can hunt there as well. Again none of you have made a valid arguement why this is a bad idea.

Hhello you literally contradicted yourself in the first sentence those two other places are also non trans zones unlike the new area and no i will stay right here.

Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:52 pm

thefiregod wrote:
Feral Child wrote:

MC2 and Mbarbs should be changed back, or simliar hunting areas, then HKs dont have to be changed. Could just add HK hunting marks for mages.

+1

but I also agree that because of HKS being non trans, I can level a melee from 65-70 WAY before getting a mage from 65-67 lol.

Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:03 pm
lethal wrote:
Again the title is non trans hunting zones(that should be changed so mages cans trans in them). The title is not lets derail posts till we get the new area changed back. Make a seperate post. My main goal is for an easy fix to 3x hks so mages can hunt there as well. Again none of you have made a valid arguement why this is a bad idea.

Hhello you literally contradicted yourself in the first sentence those two other places are also non trans zones unlike the new area and no i will stay right here.

EJ has said no to this over and over again. Multiple posts have been made asking him to make these areas non trans and bigger and EJ ethier ignores the posts or flat out says NO.

When the pvp was being talked about I specifically asked EJ if he would consider changing HKs to a non trans zone and he said NO he was keeping it the way it is.

It just doesn't make sense. A melee can go there and spirit run to gather the whole room and make 40+ per hour. You're not going to make 40+ an hour on a mage unless you have good rings and above average gear.

Last edited by Feral Child on Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:02 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next