View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:43 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Please stop tricking E.J. 
He does make a good point. Everyone is so quick to judge that someone plays 24/7 and has no life, but majority of accounts played have multiple players.

There really is no way to stop people from sharing. Even if it is agaisnt the rules how is EJ suppose to manage it?

Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:24 pm

For one, he should make it where if your ip is linked to other characters doing raids in any way, all those characters associated with eachother should not be allowed drops. I'm sure this is extremely hard to do, Jus sayin that could be one step in the right direction if it was possible. It would also have people thinking twice about sharing with 12 players, we have 5 chars on pvp server with 12 or 13 players on them.. All that means is they will be the first and possibly only pvp server players in full vexar gear if ej doesn't do something about it. But as I keep telling them, because of them raids will change back to anti pk anyway, they legit brag about all their players they share with and how nobody is going to beable to raid but them.

Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:35 pm
Okay so he does what you suggests and then players just use a VPN to bypass it.

Now what?

Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:47 pm

Im curious as to how loki is still allowed on the forums. Literally Every topic that is made he comes and start harassing derail and troll.
Cant have a normal discussion on here without this Guy calling you stuff and make fun of your thoughts. And people Wonder Why No one makes topics on what they think is wrong or share ideas.

Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:20 pm

[quote="Loki"]I thought logging into another players character/account was against the rules of the game? Did that change?

edit: http://xenimus.com/XenRules.aspx

HACKING OR LOGGING INTO AN ACCOUNT THAT IS NOT YOURS

You are never in any way allowed to log into an account that is not yours. This means even if you are given the account number and password by the owner you are still not allowed to log in. If a friend of yours gives you their account info and you log into their account and they later claim that they were hacked and/or you did not have permission, I will be forced to beleive them and your account could be deleted.[/quote]

+1 lol

Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:44 pm

Yeah this post might as well be locked.

Not sure where y'all took this conversations to, but its not where my thoughts where headed.

Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:04 pm

Loki wrote:
I thought logging into another players character/account was against the rules of the game? Did that change?

You are never in any way allowed to log into an account that is not yours. This means even if you are given the account number and password by the owner you are still not allowed to log in. If a friend of yours gives you their account info and you log into their account and they later claim that they were hacked and/or you did not have permission, I will be forced to beleive them and your account could be deleted.

If you choose to share, buy, or trade for an account then you accept ALL risk and responsibility for doing it.

Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:19 am

thefiregod wrote:
Loki wrote:
I thought logging into another players character/account was against the rules of the game? Did that change?

You are never in any way allowed to log into an account that is not yours. This means even if you are given the account number and password by the owner you are still not allowed to log in. If a friend of yours gives you their account info and you log into their account and they later claim that they were hacked and/or you did not have permission, I will be forced to beleive them and your account could be deleted.

If you choose to share, buy, or trade for an account then you accept ALL risk and responsibility for doing it.

You are never in any way allowed to log into an account that is not yours.

Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:10 am

I won't play because he deleted all my characters for no reason at all. Just logged in one day and they are all gone lol. This is why people won't play. Because Eliza Jane.

Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:23 pm

Feral Child wrote:
He does make a good point. Everyone is so quick to judge that someone plays 24/7 and has no life, but majority of accounts played have multiple players.

There really is no way to stop people from sharing. Even if it is agaisnt the rules how is EJ suppose to manage it?

1. Even if they do not share..nobody here has any legs to stand on when it is about what someone else likes to do with their time. One might like knitting, one might like playing Xenimus, one might like reading, one might like improving their income, it's all subjective and it would be good to stop with this "superiority" act.

2. There is no way to manage this realistically, it's a pointless discussion frankly.

Unrelated to the quote:

3. LiftingNerd, your graph was hilarious to me. After seeing Loki's comment trying to put down your intelligence I hope you do not think I was doing the same. Your graph is a thing of f**king beauty that made me giggle.

4. This is all majorly off topic :)

5. People stop playing for a multitude of personal reasons, the majority of players by an extremely large margin do not read forums (for any game). People "tricking" EJ does not directly affect people leaving the game. It only does so indirectly if EJ keeps listening to the vocal minority and implements actions based on those which I agree I hope he does not do to a certain extent.

6. We can all list our opinions, but the actual facts are that none of are aware of EJ's plan for Xenimus. Is he attempting to work full time on Xenimus? Does he want to attract thousands of players? These things dictate what EJ does with his time on Xen.

We're all obviously passionate and for the most part enjoy the game a lot, but it is a sort of sense of entitlement to want more, to expect EJ to do certain things, to push him to make our wishes come true, to be angry when balance is off or disagreement from him. The same goes for me when I was pushing for a PVP server, I am just observing and listing my thoughts.

Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:01 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next