View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:02 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Please stop tricking E.J. 

The found item areas that drop good gear is only beneficial to the nerds who have hours on hours on hours to farm those areas, considering it can take over an hour just to get a found items there. For me if I waste my time each day after work trying for found items, I would literally spend all of my game time farming something that gives me no experience and still not be guaranteed a single found item before I need to log off. This is the main problem, the 24/7 players will always be top perfect proped gear over everyone else, and if we're lucky we can buy their fail proped items later on.

Also it's mainly mage gear that need to be reworked, jus sayin. Melee gear doesn't even come close to benefiting as much to the characters.

Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:27 am

Lol a five year old drew that graph. Lil oggy pushed himself to the limit on that one. Lollll

Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:56 am
Original Mi law wrote:
The found item areas that drop good gear is only beneficial to the nerds who have hours on hours on hours to farm those areas, considering it can take over an hour just to get a found items there. For me if I waste my time each day after work trying for found items, I would literally spend all of my game time farming something that gives me no experience and still not be guaranteed a single found item before I need to log off. This is the main problem, the 24/7 players will always be top perfect proped gear over everyone else, and if we're lucky we can buy their fail proped items later on.

Also it's mainly mage gear that need to be reworked, jus sayin. Melee gear doesn't even come close to benefiting as much to the characters.

I just don't see why what you described is such a problem. So those who invest a lot of time in the game to acquire levels and gear are the main problem?

What is so wrong with that? It's a game. Obviously those who put more time and work into the game are going to see more reward than someone who puts in little and effort. 24:7 players in ANY game will always have an advantage over the casual player.

What is EJ really suppose to do about it?

Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:36 am

Loki wrote:
Lol a five year old drew that graph. Lil oggy pushed himself to the limit on that one. Lollll

OH Im sorry but some people just wont understand unless i dumb it down for them

Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:17 pm

[quote="Feral Child"][quote="Original Mi law"]The found item areas that drop good gear is only beneficial to the nerds who have hours on hours on hours to farm those areas, considering it can take over an hour just to get a found items there. For me if I waste my time each day after work trying for found items, I would literally spend all of my game time farming something that gives me no experience and still not be guaranteed a single found item before I need to log off. This is the main problem, the 24/7 players will always be top perfect proped gear over everyone else, and if we're lucky we can buy their fail proped items later on.

Also it's mainly mage gear that need to be reworked, jus sayin. Melee gear doesn't even come close to benefiting as much to the characters.[/quote]

I just don't see why what you described is such a problem. So those who invest a lot of time in the game to acquire levels and gear are the main problem?

What is so wrong with that? It's a game. Obviously those who put more time and work into the game are going to see more reward than someone who puts in little and effort. 24:7 players in ANY game will always have an advantage over the casual player.

What is EJ really suppose to do about it?[/quote]

I get its not a problem to you, as your one of the no lifers of the game, it's just the point, I know for me I work 14 hours a day during the week I'd love to put "effort" in to find gear but that's not possible unless your unemployed and xenimus is your life, and or share your characters with others who don't have a life, then yes you can get rich easily.. There just needs to be another way for casual players to get good items also, maybe found items increase rate for players not playing as many hours per day, or slowed down rather per hour you are online.

Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:04 pm

Original Mi law wrote:
I'd love to put "effort" in to find gear but that's not possible unless your unemployed and xenimus is your life, and or share your characters with others who don't have a life, then yes you can get rich easily.. There just needs to be another way for casual players to get good items also, maybe found items increase rate for players not playing as many hours per day, or slowed down rather per hour you are online.

+1

Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:09 pm
Hmmm. Somehow I knew you were going to throw out that I'm a no-life xen player. To correct you, I work 10 hour days 4 days a week. I USE to play 2-3 hour on weekdays and 4-6 hours on my days off.

I'm lucky if I even play 1-5 hours a week now.

It sounds like you want a lot of rewards for very little effort.

Xenimus has always been a grindfest. Casual players have it easier than they have ever had in the history of Xenimus. There is a quest that exist that will give you ilvl 120 gear!

I guess EJ should just make hell knight worth 1 mil exp per kill and drop vexar gear like candy so the "casual" players have a chance because hell, time and dedication never got anyone anywhere...

Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:44 pm

I leveled retnal, MI law and original Mi law on solo tip BEFORE this new leveling reconstucture, trust me I know all about hard work and dedication, but the way the game is set up this new age these millennials share accounts with 20 players to basically always be ahead and not allow others to achieve what they can, this shouldn't be possible period.

Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:59 pm

Original Mi law wrote:
I leveled retnal, MI law and original Mi law on solo tip BEFORE this new leveling reconstucture, trust me I know all about hard work and dedication, but the way the game is set up this new age these millennials share accounts with 20 players to basically always be ahead and not allow others to achieve what they can, this shouldn't be possible period.

I think this is a FANTASTIC point. Because of the amount of sharing that goes on nowadays, it takes no lifing to another level. Characters can be worked on 24 hours a day if there are multiple players on at the same time. I think this it's interesting you brought sharing into the equation, its something that not everyone thinks about

Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:04 pm

I thought logging into another players character/account was against the rules of the game? Did that change?

edit: http://xenimus.com/XenRules.aspx

HACKING OR LOGGING INTO AN ACCOUNT THAT IS NOT YOURS

You are never in any way allowed to log into an account that is not yours. This means even if you are given the account number and password by the owner you are still not allowed to log in. If a friend of yours gives you their account info and you log into their account and they later claim that they were hacked and/or you did not have permission, I will be forced to beleive them and your account could be deleted.

Last edited by Loki on Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:24 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next