View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:44 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Please stop tricking E.J. 

RagsToRiches wrote:
Xen101 wrote:
Ej SHOULD NOT be working to build for the current players. He should be building for steam and future. All of the beginning areas need re-works and tutorials and sh*t. That's all going to take a really long time... but its worth it at the end.

EXACTLY.

He focuses to much on what WE want rather what would attract newer players.

Proper gameplay!
Im a veteran and dont even know what the f to do when i log on. Inagine a new player.

agreed, not much if any things on my list were things i wanted. I think scrolls aren't explained "sanc, flamma, etc"

Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:07 am

[quote="thefiregod"][quote="RagsToRiches"][quote="Xen101"]Ej SHOULD NOT be working to build for the current players. He should be building for steam and future. All of the beginning areas need re-works and tutorials and sh*t. That's all going to take a really long time... but its worth it at the end.[/quote]

EXACTLY.

He focuses to much on what WE want rather what would attract newer players.

Proper gameplay!
Im a veteran and dont even know what the f to do when i log on. Inagine a new player.[/quote]
agreed, not much if any things on my list were things i wanted. I think scrolls aren't explained "sanc, flamma, etc"[/quote]

Yes i'm just not sure why it's not being lifted.

I'v been trying to get EJ to realize this for few year's now, but him and some poster's here refuses to see the bigger picture.
Before when we tried airing it out on Steam he and some of the people from the community blamed the lack of success on graphics, when infact that' was not the case.

Graphics, tho is important will not hold anyone playing if they cant PLAY the game. The game right now is unplayable for beginners.

I wish he just ignored his current player base to some extent seeing as most of them are selfish grown upps that act like teenagers that just discovered their hormones.

Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:09 am

Xen101 wrote:
Ej SHOULD NOT be working to build for the current players. He should be building for steam and future. All of the beginning areas need re-works and tutorials and sh*t. That's all going to take a really long time... but its worth it at the end.

+1 if you focus on the nolifers well you keep the remaining small crow. If you focus on attracting new players, casuals FIRST and to push content to keep the current players, then you try to grow the game for the future.

Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:15 am

you guys sure smoke some good sh*t.

Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:28 pm

been saying it for months and Stopped even trying..... This game needs things for new players to understand and returning players to remember things again.

Noting to do at 40, 50, 60, and Somethings are possible at 65.... that shouldn't be the case AT all. If you as a player aren't offer anything but to "grind" levels to then get burned out because theirs noting to do at all that can actually make playing worth while(unless you are pking/fighting which is another issue). We need Mini Raid bosses at 30-40-50-60 and this has been said 10000000000000000000000000000000 times.

Want to solve the gear issue that makes the game LESS pure luck based? ADD merchants for each freaking "raid" boss that's in the game and make the bosses GIVE ALL PLAYERS in the raid a currency. THIS would allow everyone to not have the game BASE ON A PURE LUCKY DROP that might not even be use able on your character. This also solves the issue with players crying about not being able to ever get items/gear to pvp or tank raid bosses.

Also the biggest known factor as to why this game would never grow to get where it needs to be is because almost every single player that offers "ideas or suggestions" are completely bias about everything. We have Class balance as a major issue and everyone in their moms plays stupid on discord when discussing what's "op" and what "isn't op" with ej. It Took me 2 months to get PSN fixed or even LOOKED at by ej when he notice a level 50 warlock stacking psn against his level 70 and burning through meds because it was killing him to fast.....point is no one here really looks out for the game itself but rather for themselves and what benefits them the most.

Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:21 pm
TrunksOuk wrote:
been saying it for months and Stopped even trying..... This game needs things for new players to understand and returning players to remember things again.

Noting to do at 40, 50, 60, and Somethings are possible at 65.... that shouldn't be the case AT all. If you as a player aren't offer anything but to "grind" levels to then get burned out because theirs noting to do at all that can actually make playing worth while(unless you are pking/fighting which is another issue). We need Mini Raid bosses at 30-40-50-60 and this has been said 10000000000000000000000000000000 times.

Want to solve the gear issue that makes the game LESS pure luck based? ADD merchants for each freaking "raid" boss that's in the game and make the bosses GIVE ALL PLAYERS in the raid a currency. THIS would allow everyone to not have the game BASE ON A PURE LUCKY DROP that might not even be use able on your character. This also solves the issue with players crying about not being able to ever get items/gear to pvp or tank raid bosses.

Also the biggest known factor as to why this game would never grow to get where it needs to be is because almost every single player that offers "ideas or suggestions" are completely bias about everything. We have Class balance as a major issue and everyone in their moms plays stupid on discord when discussing what's "op" and what "isn't op" with ej. It Took me 2 months to get PSN fixed or even LOOKED at by ej when he notice a level 50 warlock stacking psn against his level 70 and burning through meds because it was killing him to fast.....point is no one here really looks out for the game itself but rather for themselves and what benefits them the most.

That goes for you too bucko. You're no holy xeninus saint either who only has the games best interest in mind.

Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:28 pm

No one can trick the Cheese Guy! if you think hes so dense to what is going on in HIS own creation you all have issues. youve all lost sight of what Xenimus is.

People only want more situations to get items and currency to sell. Lets be honest no one plays for fun any more, no one. The content has been run threw thousands of
times, with no real changes. Focus on content and not items.

And lastly lets be honest here for a moment. Frak the old players, forget trying to have them return, the attendance rate isnt in old players. Old players, old ways, old
complaints and issues. Its the same guys, stuffing coconuts in the same butts.

No matter what Cheese man does, no one from the old will ever be happy. Move forward.

Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:49 pm

LiftingNerd wrote:

This is the best f**king graph I've ever seen

Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:33 am

Feral Child wrote:
TrunksOuk wrote:

That goes for you too bucko. You're no holy xeninus saint either who only has the games best interest in mind.

do me a favor? Stop ridding my d**k and chasing me around on every topic i decided to make a post on. Seem like your still overly butthurt about the suggestion of wizards being brought down a level or 2 because it's single handly the most broken class in the game. Don't like the idea? Cool, move on and hope off my nuts a bit bud.

Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:59 am

+1 on post. Game needs to be smoothed out and balanced. The new spell system and gear scoring has huge gaps and scaling issues. Does not feel fluid in the slightest. Regardless of how much content you add to the game, it will still lack balance.

Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:05 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next