View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:37 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Please stop tricking E.J. 

Feral Child wrote:
He does make a good point. Everyone is so quick to judge that someone plays 24/7 and has no life, but majority of accounts played have multiple players.

There really is no way to stop people from sharing. Even if it is agaisnt the rules how is EJ suppose to manage it?

1. Even if they do not share..nobody here has any legs to stand on when it is about what someone else likes to do with their time. One might like knitting, one might like playing Xenimus, one might like reading, one might like improving their income, it's all subjective and it would be good to stop with this "superiority" act.

2. There is no way to manage this realistically, it's a pointless discussion frankly.

Unrelated to the quote:

3. LiftingNerd, your graph was hilarious to me. After seeing Loki's comment trying to put down your intelligence I hope you do not think I was doing the same. Your graph is a thing of f**king beauty that made me giggle.

4. This is all majorly off topic :)

5. People stop playing for a multitude of personal reasons, the majority of players by an extremely large margin do not read forums (for any game). People "tricking" EJ does not directly affect people leaving the game. It only does so indirectly if EJ keeps listening to the vocal minority and implements actions based on those which I agree I hope he does not do to a certain extent.

6. We can all list our opinions, but the actual facts are that none of are aware of EJ's plan for Xenimus. Is he attempting to work full time on Xenimus? Does he want to attract thousands of players? These things dictate what EJ does with his time on Xen.

We're all obviously passionate and for the most part enjoy the game a lot, but it is a sort of sense of entitlement to want more, to expect EJ to do certain things, to push him to make our wishes come true, to be angry when balance is off or disagreement from him. The same goes for me when I was pushing for a PVP server, I am just observing and listing my thoughts.

Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:01 pm

This is getting no where but you guys being all off topic. Maybe one day we will all focus on the better of Xen

Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:34 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5