View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Seasonal PvP & Prime Servers 

Gear killed the pvp server for me.
I left once the economy was destroyed
Load of rubbish that people left due to mass pking. They left for the same reason people have been leaving since restructure (balance and economy)

Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:21 pm

[quote="Heimdallr"]Load of rubbish that people left due to mass pking. They left for the same reason people have been leaving since restructure (balance and economy)[/quote]

you have no idea why people left dude they left with out saying a thing.

edit

ndnt gear should have dura and cant be fix so it gets destroyed = gear flow

Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:44 am

sure pvp server would have worked splendidly if it was level 70 one

and players on x1 could transfer over there and let the anti pkers stay on x1 or the other way around

leveling in xenimus now is just...................

not to mention highlevel found items simply removed any and all reason to play

untill 65

who are you suppose to PK? if no1 is out hunting trying to get gear and no1 is out hunting trying to get levels?

Last edited by LiftingNerd on Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:32 am

[quote="LiftingNerd"]sure pvp server would have worked splendidly if it was level 70 one

and players on x1 could transfer over there and let the anti pkers stay on x1 or the other way around[/quote]

that woulda been so sickkkk. if onlyyyyy!

Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:36 am

Oh yeah that's exactly why he made pvp server, so only one link can kill raid bosses... That's why he had bosses anti pk at launch until y'all cried to him about it, just so that he can change it back anyway at 65.. Do you honestly think ej wants one link only to do raids? That's exactly what ej doesn't want.. He wants gear more wide spread not owned by one crew, you make zero sense. He made pvp server in an attempt to bring back old school pvp feel to the game, but he doesn't understand that with all the restructures MAINLY the gear he added into the game since then, will never allow this feeling back into xenimus again. Especially when you have players 15+ levels higher pking people who have no shot in survival, I don't even see the point in killing someone that much lower... Now back in the day I was killing people 15 levels higher, but the game has strayed far from that path, where now you won't do any dmg to this person 15 levels higher, but he kills you in 1 shot an pops ur bags.. Now you can't farm if your newbish... Not me for say cuz nobody kills me, but for the average player/old school players trying to make a return... This is what makes people quit. Server is dead because of your own selves.

Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:05 am

yeah he will make it anti pk soon once the griefing starts at raid bosses.

why do u think he made x1 prime DD anti pk? same 3 morons were mass pking any1 who came in there and ej even banned one of them for it before he made it anti pk.

persoinally im just waiting til raids start happening just to pk at the entrance then gank some pots and leave and store the pots.

Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:52 am

Freakz0id wrote:
LiftingNerd wrote:
sure pvp server would have worked splendidly if it was level 70 one

and players on x1 could transfer over there and let the anti pkers stay on x1 or the other way around

that woulda been so sickkkk. if onlyyyyy!

Great idea. Only part of the game that is slightly balanced is 70.
I Would transfer my characters over even if it meant losing gear
Lets see once pvp server hits the 70 mark

Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:38 pm

id be down for players transferring over chars to full pvp server as long as their gear is wiped doing so. 100000% sure ej doesnt want the gear poisoning that fresh server.

Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:46 pm

takes 1 week to level to 70.... whats the point of transfering over if you get wiped.... dumbo

Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:11 pm

Getting to 70 takes someone like me a lot longer than a week
I also have no intention of playing the anti pk server again
Losing some ndnt gear is hardly an issue (you can transfer the tradable stuff to another character)

Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next