View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:47 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Increased to 55 this weekend 

So saying how it really is, is considered bashing?

Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:23 pm

[quote="Loki"][quote="Frost nova"]I dont care what lvl cap is raised to but right now max ppl on server is like 6 or 7 and most ppl have 4 or 5 characters at 50...I dont gwt play much but I would like lvl cap increased more then just 5 lvls, literally takes 1 night of lvling to get 55...[/quote]
yeah well the players mostly left during the first month due to mass pking. people wanted pvp not mass pking by sum1 10-20 levels higher 24/7.[/quote]

Yeah and u Did 90% of it till e.j added pk tracker then u quit Rofl...

Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:25 pm

Loki wrote:
Frost nova wrote:
I dont care what lvl cap is raised to but right now max ppl on server is like 6 or 7 and most ppl have 4 or 5 characters at 50...I dont gwt play much but I would like lvl cap increased more then just 5 lvls, literally takes 1 night of lvling to get 55...

yeah well the players mostly left during the first month due to mass pking. people wanted pvp not mass pking by sum1 10-20 levels higher 24/7.

not really mass pking wasnt even that big of a deal i stopped playing when i hit max level(and it took me a while compared to others as i played very casually) and thee really felt like noting left to do since acquiring gear on a game built for max level but no tbeing able to get max level yet felt more lke just having to wait again till next up and level again, pvp made it more interesting for sure but the game is build for level 70 and it is being delayed TOOO much to get there should atleast be 10 level jumps this 5 level jumps makes it so you just have to go level a second char or mass pk for fun since its kinda pointlss to try and work on perfecting gear that is going to be replaced pretty quickly once the next level jump happens.

Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:27 pm

[quote="Ldsnus"]55 is useless tho, Theres nothing new. The chest pull aint doable No new items zip. Like i Said IF u play xen casually youll Always be behind.[/quote]

Some Omni weapons.. And gear quite a few new capes etc.

Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:43 pm

55 sounds good, hopefully allowing enough time to add content for those levels

Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:13 pm

50-55 takes like 2-3 hours. then the server is gonna be dead again.

+1 for 60!

Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:36 pm

What is the point in even playing if people know the server will be dead again? 6-7 ppl online? lmao wtf

Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:41 pm

why would the server be dead? You guys can FULL PVP which is the point of the FULL PVP server no???

Then it shouldnt be dead no matter the level cap.

You can FULL PVP all day long and it should not be dead. =)

Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:53 pm

You can only do so much at low levels which is why the server will lose players once the level cap is reached.

honestly shouldn't even be a level cap. i can't think of another game that does this lmao...

max level is 70. open it up and let the players play the game.

Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:25 pm

Freakz0id wrote:
You can only do so much at low levels which is why the server will lose players once the level cap is reached.

honestly shouldn't even be a level cap. i can't think of another game that does this lmao...

max level is 70. open it up and let the players play the game.

Loki is just trolling he knows the issue, but has been against the pvp server from the start so he wants it crippled lol the game is based around level 70 now so keeping people from getting the level the game is build for naturally is going to handicap it. people want there to be actually be pvp on the server now like x1 where people are to scared to start pvp because of the fear of loss of stuff like jeloc doesnt mean u want to mass pk all day and peope arent goint to want to work on maxing out gear when you know in a couple weeks that gear is going to be useless once the level cap rises again so it is going to make the server slow until it gets to a point u can actually focus on maxing out your characters

Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:35 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next