View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Boss Spawns 

Any chance "raid bosses" could be spawned more often?

(There's a NDNT limit of 3 so i don't see how it would hurt)

This would give people who can't play all day long a better chance to play and compete.

More fun for everyone, right?

Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:41 pm

Toth wrote:
Any chance "raid bosses" could be spawned more often?

(There's a NDNT limit of 3 so i don't see how it would hurt)

This would give people who can't play all day long a better chance to play and compete.

More fun for everyone, right?

Im definitely game for this.

Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:52 pm

Bam Margera wrote:
> [quote="Toth"]Any chance "raid bosses" could be spawned more often?
>
> (There's a NDNT limit of 3 so i don't see how it would hurt)
>
> This would give people who can't play all day long a better chance to play and compete.
>
> More fun for everyone, right?[/quote]
>
> Im definitely game for this.

Yeah, i mean.. I can't really think of a down side to it.. I've been trying to come up with ways that are easy for EJ to make the game a bit funner for everybody.

Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:55 pm

Yeah i dont play as often as Id like, and I seem to always miss cron, spider etc bc they seem to spawn/be raided at early morning hours for me.

Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:56 pm

Yeah, it's pretty easy to get a hold on bosses if you know when they died. They usually spawn around 18-22 hours, but they do spawn at random times.

I just figured making all the bosses that drop strictly NDNT spawn more would only make the game more interesting.

***Arachnid Queen drops Arachnid Eyes that are tradeable, so if EJ does make bosses spawn more. I believe he should make arachnid eyes drop less so there isn't a ton of hidden prop gear floating about.***

Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:01 pm

I think this is a very good idea... since the ndnt limit is 3 this would not affect "geared out" players but would benefit the less fortunate that play as much but cant raid at odd times on a daily basis. This will still give players that are on every day to actually raid and compete (no matter what time zone you are in).... it would also give a beneficial boost to the player base and help with the PVP community as there would be a better way to farm and prop your best in slot a lot quicker if you are playing more then others. All in all, a beneficial suggestion.... after all this is a PVE SERVER. Raiding is what we play this server for!

Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:02 pm

Toth wrote:
Yeah, it's pretty easy to get a hold on bosses if you know when they died. They usually spawn around 18-22 hours, but they do spawn at random times.

I just figured making all the bosses that drop strictly NDNT spawn more would only make the game more interesting.

***Arachnid Queen drops Arachnid Eyes that are tradeable, so if EJ does make bosses spawn more. I believe he should make arachnid eyes drop less so there isn't a ton of hidden prop gear floating about.***

yeah or just dont change her timer, keep it the same. once a day normally.

Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:03 pm

Demolition_Crew wrote:
I think this is a very good idea... since the ndnt limit is 3 this would not affect "geared out" players but would benefit the less fortunate that play as much but cant raid at odd times on a daily basis. This will still give players that are on every day to actually raid and compete (no matter what time zone you are in).... it would also give a beneficial boost to the player base and help with the PVP community as there would be a better way to farm and prop your best in slot a lot quicker if you are playing more then others. All in all, a beneficial suggestion.... after all this is a PVE SERVER. Raiding is what we play this server for!

+1000

Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:04 pm

+1 In black desert online, bosses spawn every day at same times. Different world bosses spawn different days and times but its always consistent that way players from different time zones can get a chance for it on various days....game has 2million+ players.

Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:24 pm

Hell yeah, I hope this gets added soon, and brings people back and maybe even sparks some PvP in the long run!

Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next