View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Consignment 

Yep, atleast I try to give advice for all classes not just shut people down when they say your class needs to be adjusted..

Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:46 pm

Original Mi law wrote:
Yep, atleast I try to give advice for all classes not just shut people down when they say your class needs to be adjusted..

Like your advice or opinion matters in this dying game? Please keep giving advice in a game that is dead with a developer that does not care about player input.

But for real, all 30 active players really apprecite the advice you give. Your class balance thread is really making a difference. Keep up the good work son.

Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:20 pm

Game is dying because people like you refuse to admit the game is not balanced, an lead Ej to believe everything is fine. Your new name is Loki Jr. Your Lokis son.

Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:22 pm

Original Mi law wrote:
Game is dying because people like you refuse to admit the game is not balanced, an lead Ej to believe everything is fine. Your new name is Daddy. You are my Daddy.

Nah. EJ does a good job by himself at running his players off.

But I dig the new nickname :D. I am a little disappointed in your lack of creativity though. I expected much better from you.

Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:03 pm

We should release new hunting spots, then remove them after 1 email for a guy who still doesn't use the mark to remove the viable content for higher levels.

Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2