View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Consignment 

how come no lower level items being sold in consignment?

I have been checking for good propped gear and can only find blank and or 1-2 propped gear at merchants.

no new starting players are going to be able to acquire the propping materials to be able to prop their own gear this early on... we need a way to be able to obtain good propped low level gear just make the lower level quests have a rare chance at giving fully propped items that are level appropriate to the quests?

Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:40 pm

Consignment is all player based. The reason you don’t see those sorts of items is because you usually out level those pretty quick.

Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:47 pm
Site Admin

Check the regular merchants, they resell gear for fairly low price.

Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:59 pm

[quote="ejthayer"]Check the regular merchants, they resell gear for fairly low price.[/quote]

That's the problem ej, all the merchants are full of level 30+ gear leaving. No available space to keep low level items for newbs.

Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:18 am
Original Mi law wrote:
ejthayer wrote:

That's the problem ej, all the merchants are full of level 30+ gear leaving. No available space to keep low level items for newbs.

I see merchants with level 1-50 gear all the time. The t1 merch isn't the only merchant that sells gear.

Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:29 pm

Feral Child wrote:
Original Mi law wrote:
ejthayer wrote:

I see merchants with level 1-50 gear all the time. The t1 merch isn't the only merchant that sells gear.

Yeah idk what hes talking about. I buy any newbie gear 1-50 in merchants instead of actually farming for some if I ever make any newbs lol

Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:31 am

Lol here comes the trolls, maybe on prime? How you gonna tell me lmao I just went to every single merchant on pvp server last night and tthere was only one level 13 weapon nothing else lower or higher until lv 28 items in merchants.. Just like paladins and dark wars can get 100amp easy right? Yoo I can't wit these game destroyers

Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:41 am
Original Mi law wrote:
Lol here comes the trolls, maybe on prime? How you gonna tell me lmao I just went to every single merchant on pvp server last night and tthere was only one level 13 weapon nothing else lower or higher until lv 28 items in merchants.. Just like paladins and dark wars can get 100amp easy right? Yoo I can't wit these game destroyers

I suppose it sucks to suck.

There are so many quests and found items at newb levels. Finding gear 1-50 should not be an issue, unless you're bad. Yooo I can't wit dis idiot. Up. Butt. Coconut.

Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:08 pm

All I hear in every post from feral an Loki is, buff my class please, no I don't play that class don't buff them.

Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:57 am

Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next