View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:28 pm



Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Consignment 
Author Message

Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:29 pm
Posts: 3093
Consignment is all player based. The reason you don’t see those sorts of items is because you usually out level those pretty quick.

_________________
Let's work together and make Xen great!!! Lets stop fighting!!!


Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:47 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:48 pm
Posts: 1387
Check the regular merchants, they resell gear for fairly low price.


Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:59 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:54 pm
Posts: 175
[quote="ejthayer"]Check the regular merchants, they resell gear for fairly low price.[/quote]

That's the problem ej, all the merchants are full of level 30+ gear leaving. No available space to keep low level items for newbs.


Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:18 am
Profile
Original Mi law wrote:
ejthayer wrote:
Check the regular merchants, they resell gear for fairly low price.


That's the problem ej, all the merchants are full of level 30+ gear leaving. No available space to keep low level items for newbs.


I see merchants with level 1-50 gear all the time. The t1 merch isn't the only merchant that sells gear.


Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:29 pm

Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:40 pm
Posts: 3881
Location: U.S.A.
Feral Child wrote:
Original Mi law wrote:
ejthayer wrote:
Check the regular merchants, they resell gear for fairly low price.


That's the problem ej, all the merchants are full of level 30+ gear leaving. No available space to keep low level items for newbs.


I see merchants with level 1-50 gear all the time. The t1 merch isn't the only merchant that sells gear.

Yeah idk what hes talking about. I buy any newbie gear 1-50 in merchants instead of actually farming for some if I ever make any newbs lol

_________________
Xen101 wrote:
We really need to stop bringing up the fact that Xen Prime is a anti-pk server. It REALLY isn't.
https://tinyurl.com/y92tmz83


Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:31 am
Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:54 pm
Posts: 175
Lol here comes the trolls, maybe on prime? How you gonna tell me lmao I just went to every single merchant on pvp server last night and tthere was only one level 13 weapon nothing else lower or higher until lv 28 items in merchants.. Just like paladins and dark wars can get 100amp easy right? Yoo I can't wit these game destroyers


Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:41 am
Profile
Original Mi law wrote:
Lol here comes the trolls, maybe on prime? How you gonna tell me lmao I just went to every single merchant on pvp server last night and tthere was only one level 13 weapon nothing else lower or higher until lv 28 items in merchants.. Just like paladins and dark wars can get 100amp easy right? Yoo I can't wit these game destroyers


I suppose it sucks to suck.

There are so many quests and found items at newb levels. Finding gear 1-50 should not be an issue, unless you're bad. Yooo I can't wit dis idiot. Up. Butt. Coconut.


Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:08 pm

Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:54 pm
Posts: 175
All I hear in every post from feral an Loki is, buff my class please, no I don't play that class don't buff them.


Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:57 am
Profile
Image


Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:05 am

Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:54 pm
Posts: 175
Yep, atleast I try to give advice for all classes not just shut people down when they say your class needs to be adjusted..


Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:46 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software.