View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Current focus on 2.0 and some 1.0 quick fixes 
Site Admin

Xen 2.0 is overdue for an update so that is my current focus right now. I have concentrated efforts on 1.0 for a while and now. That said I will probably do a small update to 1.0 to address some of the things we talked about in discord last time.

One thing in my notes is the key bindings not saving for some people. Just wondering how many people that happens for and when it happens. Does it happen to any 2.0 players? Trying to look for a pattern that might help.

I will talk to 2.0 people on discord tonight.

Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:21 pm

The only time I have keys not save is if I set them up and then whatever happens that makes it where I can’t click anything and have to close out game. I’ve learned to just set keys log off then back on. That way they get saved.

Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:51 pm

Happens for me on 2.0 and 1.0 however i only played 2.0 shortly so i dont know how big of an issue it is. If you set keys and autolog the keys are never saved on 1.0.

Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:56 pm

I cant join discord due to working on my house stuff but i would like to see the movement in 2.0 be changed or fixed up some. Like getting stuck when trying to trans around walls and when you get hit by monsters your character will just stop and you cannot cast spells or anything. I dont know if having a fighter type would fix it due to higher agl or block change or whatever i haven't really tested it but maybe someone knows more.

Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:00 pm

I have had it happen to me if I do not log off and back on. Also, on the pvp server I noticed that it will save hotkeys, but then it overwrites my hotkeys to a different char. So for instance if im on a fig and have sp run on space bar. Then, log onto a mage where I have beam on space bar. It will be spirit run instead of what used to be beam.

Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:03 am

Yes Ej, it seems to happen when your characters autolog, certain keys change spell level to your Alt chars spell levels.

Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]