View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Wizard(next In line to get tweak/nerf)Discus 

I think the game needs to change completely. Classes need to have an identity and should not be doing multiple things. It makes no sense as to why a pally can hit extremely quick, have high resistance and have crowd buffs or a wizard doing great dps while also being the tankier mofos around. Players should definitely have a choice to build a character how they want, but it would be extremely cool if players decided to play a class for specific reasons other than “they’re OP” lol

Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:24 pm
QQQQQQQQQQ is all I'm reading.

EJ isn't going to nerf wizards. Keep trying though sport.

BLets stay away from these sorts of posts when doing a discussion. Thanks.

Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:24 pm

I do agree Chaos is a Bit over the top But that's a different discussion for another day. Melee can only compete with chaos to a certain degree unlike mage they don't really need it all that much unless its a "equal" level fight.

Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:38 pm

been saying that forever it sucks that melee need chaotic to kill mages and it also sucks from the other side that if chaotic goes off at the right time the mage is insta dead, if chaotic wasnt around alot of issues would be seen much easier.

Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:45 pm

Mantra wrote:
been saying that forever it sucks that melee need chaotic to kill mages and it also sucks from the other side that if chaotic goes off at the right time the mage is insta dead, if chaotic wasnt around alot of issues would be seen much easier.

No they dont unless youre a garbage player/trash geared.

Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:50 pm
TrunksOuk wrote:
Feral Child wrote:
Original Mi law wrote:
Does he not realize your a warlock and still wanted poison Nerf as it should be? Feral is 100% wizzy he's on every post about wizzy op defending them... I've seen enough 70 pvp videos to see the obvious pallys are weak as balls to wizards, maybe you just suck at pvp? Pally may be great vs melees but def not wizards they have no type of amp benefits and die nearly instant unless the wizard just sucks at life. The main issue is mage armors used to have very low ac compared to melee armors, this is because mages are meant to trans around and avoid being hit thus being why they do more damage than melee classes, now mage armors give about the same ac as melee, plus their buffs are way stronger, they have about same hp as melees now with staff+wand, and just do insane damage due to overpowered mage gear from level 8 on.. Mage gear amd should be toned down thru all levels or removed completely other than weapons... This would balance out more with melee as we only have extra dmg off weapons.

A pally just needs chaotic/daze and as soon as a wizard loses tueri it's game over.

I'm not talking about your average paladin in average gear, I am talking about a paladin with epic gear and rings are the ones that can't be stopped. If your pally is dying to wizards then you should get some advice from the big boy paladins that know how to gear and build right.

Paladins do not have to worry about noxa either lol?

But yes I will defend wizards 100% because I play a top end wizard and I know half these posts are just BS trying to nerf classes that beat them in pvp. I bet if EJ showed pvp stats for wizards win/losses it wouldn't be as high as some of you make out to be.

"A pally just needs chaotic"

Do you understand this works with ANY CLASS not just pally right? That's a deciding factor for almost ANY Class.....If chaos Goes off in the right time it's pretty much a FREE win. Did you just compare a wizard Noxa to a Pally? Do you understand how much of a difference the two are? One Class can BUFF their Noxa by going energy spec the other class Does NOT have the chance to increase his Noxa damage because it's a melee class.

You DO UNDERSTAND I didn't compare wizard noxa to pally noxa right? I said pallys don't have to worry about a wizards noxa because noxa cancels itself out. Derp.

Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:11 pm

Agree with RIP. Classes should have identity. In theory wizards should be the least tank and highest DPS mage class...

Problems i see:
amd effecting strength of buff spells
strength of buff spells for wizards
dirus arms and cloaks giving all but the same AC as plates
mage gloves giving same ac as melees
strength of adept rings vs warrior
hp base on mage items
etc

Another problem is the results of pvp are heavily screwed by chaotic. Remove chaotic/breaker from the equation and no semi competent wizard would lose to a similarly geared melee

Last edited by Heimdallr on Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:16 pm

noxa op, when a class can kill themselves hitting you before you cast a spell, somethings wrong.

Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:37 pm

yes noxa op vs melee because its based on energy.

Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:45 pm
TrunksOuk wrote:
yes noxa op vs melee because its based on energy.

What should it be based off? Shadow? Spirit?

Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next