View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Castles 

Anybody else believe castles should give white pot effect, and have portals throughout the main server?

Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:41 pm

This is a very good idea!!! If houses, as it stands now, give white pot effect and you have to grind time to own with bonus days for both houses and castle then it would make owning a castle a lot more beneficial. right now, you have to pay gold to upgrade your castle guards and for bonuses, and you are also able to port inside of your castle to use the crystal.

EJ, if you were able to give castles white pot effect like houses then there would be a lot more PVP fights in castle and allow for something new to do like guarding your castle like you we used to but now no one does that anymore. Also, castles can be owned by either class so it would provide 3 castles/structures to be owned by anyone and also gives buff for helping to lvl and fight in dungeons.

anyone else agree?

Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:46 pm

Castles are already to strong. I would prefer them to be scaled back.

Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:19 pm

Original Mi law wrote:
Castles are over powered now with upgrades, and if Ej is to make any changes to them, he first needs to fix the mark 1 pop to crystal room glitch as it's pointless to take a castle on pvp server because potatos an noxan pops right back in via mark1/unlinked house port and takes it right back.

* Don't accuse other players of things on the boards, send me and email and I will handle it.

Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:31 pm

Can we not do better than blank statements? How are castles too over powered?

I agree that if there was a white pot effect added he should lower the base % bonus to maybe 5% (10% with max upgrade), but could you please be a little more specific on why you believe "Castle are already strong." & why u think think should be "scaled back"?

Lets have an actual debate on the topic.

(This is why i usually just send private emails to Mr. Thayer through xenimus.com these boards are filled with a bunch of dumb posts and responses.)

I just thought a quick and simple change to something like a castle would possibly draw players in to PvP or even play the game more, but nah just shoot down the post and lock it up/delete it like always.

Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:59 pm

This game already has issues with players doing an insane amount of damage and adding castle bonus just adds to the damage ouput. I just think castles should be reworked to lower the bonus damage but maybe add in something like a %exp boost and/or increased hp/mp steal or regen.

Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:13 pm

White pot gives little effect in PvP, sir.. this isnt 2003 whites only give you a hit/def bonus in PvP.

You want an exp bonus but u wouldn't take a white pot effect (for lvling)??

I agree that castles should be toned down ONLY if they get something on the + side in return.. (White pot/portals)

P.S. Castles already give mp/hp regen from crystal.................

Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:38 pm

Oh ok, didn't know I couldn't do that, as I've watched them doing it from outside of castle in 3d mode lol but yea I edited that part in my balance post since I guess you didn't catch it was written in there too

Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:22 pm

castles should be PVE bonuses ONLY.

Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:12 am

Loki wrote:
castles should be PVE bonuses ONLY.

+1

also house should give link white buff, so no need to have 20 on 1 link, can make houses "guild halls"

Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next