View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Current Balance issue discussion (PVP Server) 

but its also how xenimus ís currently setup

there is nothing to do pre 70

in the past xenimus there was always leveling to do as reaching level cap wasnt realistic

now that you hit cap u get gear what do you do?

i personally play pvp server to keep ppl out of my hunting marks

but if i already have everything that i can get currently

why play?

Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:33 pm

LiftingNerd wrote:
but its also how xenimus ís currently setup

there is nothing to do pre 70

in the past xenimus there was always leveling to do as reaching level cap wasnt realistic

now that you hit cap u get gear what do you do?

i personally play pvp server to keep ppl out of my hunting marks

but if i already have everything that i can get currently

why play?

Full pvp server.
You play it for PVP. Duh.

Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:47 pm

Original Mi law wrote:
Yea alot of people quit over this, hopefully ej does something soon because the player base drops every day. On off peak hours I see 3-4 ppl on prime and 2-3 on pvp server. Once upon a time was able. To fill up 4 servers, r.i.p good balanced pvp days.

Huge shame for me. At one stage pvp server was working great with regards to the economy and changes were being made to balance some pvp (albeit a bit too slow). Then suddenl;y an update floods the game with gear and within a week all items became pretty much worthless..

I have always said there are only a few reasons people would play xenimus over other games: the unique economy and the pvp. The economy was runied. As for pvp, the most fun pvp was always mage vs melee but with mages having such a huge advantage it makes it melee vs melee or mage vs mage which has never been very dynamic

Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:21 pm

Heimdallr wrote:
Original Mi law wrote:
Yea alot of people quit over this, hopefully ej does something soon because the player base drops every day. On off peak hours I see 3-4 ppl on prime and 2-3 on pvp server. Once upon a time was able. To fill up 4 servers, r.i.p good balanced pvp days.

Huge shame for me. At one stage pvp server was working great with regards to the economy and changes were being made to balance some pvp (albeit a bit too slow). Then suddenl;y an update floods the game with gear and within a week all items became pretty much worthless..

I have always said there are only a few reasons people would play xenimus over other games: the unique economy and the pvp. The economy was runied. As for pvp, the most fun pvp was always mage vs melee but with mages having such a huge advantage it makes it melee vs melee or mage vs mage which has never been very dynamic

you been crying for 3 years since you quit. Make a mage? And the gear update ruined the economy and made all items useless?

Weird because 1. he reverted that update and removed 90% of the items that mass dropped that day and 2. The items are level 40-55 junk newb gear that wont matter in the next few updates. QQ

Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:59 pm

Lol, I did make a mage level 47 wizzy ;) dont make sense that I been qqing for 3 years as I haven't been on xen or forum in over 4 until pvp server released. Sorry when I last played game was more balanced

Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:54 pm

Bump incase Ej wants to review any other balance issues before next update.

Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:00 am
5 pages of garbage and no post from EJ. Nah he don't care bro.

Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:07 am

Yet several things are already being looked into, and others already getting fixed/changed... We get it your scared your lil wizzy gonna get nerfed so u in all hopes that don't happen, but trust me it will.

Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:20 pm
Original Mi law wrote:
Yet several things are already being looked into, and others already getting fixed/changed... We get it your scared your lil wizzy gonna get nerfed so u in all hopes that don't happen, but trust me it will.

I could care less honestly. I'm just a spectator. Nerf away. Like I said before, EJ doesn't care what you or I have to say on the matter. He will do what he wants.

Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5