View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:48 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Rekt 

looks like the same crappy pvp he does on x1 lol. he loses almus so much 1on1 and runs/rage logs. and like most figs just spam med but I can see why when 1 freeze will just make them insta die.

Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:10 pm

[quote="LiftingNerd"]from the dmg im able to tell he was not using hp pot

if he did his hp would not have gone down nearly as fast[/quote]

Do you mean VMP? He's 100% using a Vis maxi pot as he had 1826 hp with 135% Energy bonus
Problem seems to be Wizards can get such a high bonus in energy that it affects how much damage they can take too?

You also can see that his resists are pretty terrible. Which I'm trying to understand how spell damage works as I beamed him once for like 20% damage with 110% energy bonus and hes sitting at 52% energy resist? I haven't played in about week now but he 1 beamed me for like 30% damage and I have 70% energy resist. So is the high energy bonus helping his ability to take melee/spell damage even with a rather low resist?
I am a Wiz with the exact same stat points. He's probably using 3 mage rings, 1 app mage ring to get 135% bonus. Without Vis maxi hes sitting at 1326 hp, with hes 1826.

As far as balance though, you can't just single Wizards out. We all know darn well Warlocks own every class in the game at the moment because of a silly spell called Poison.
And I don't understand the melee issue, when say Tazer Face attacks runs at me, hp drops quick as hell. I don't know if hes a rare occurance as he probably has house bonus's.

Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:10 pm

Prysionero wrote:
LiftingNerd wrote:
from the dmg im able to tell he was not using hp pot

if he did his hp would not have gone down nearly as fast

Do you mean VMP? He's 100% using a Vis maxi pot as he had 1826 hp with 135% Energy bonus
Problem seems to be Wizards can get such a high bonus in energy that it affects how much damage they can take too?

You also can see that his resists are pretty terrible. Which I'm trying to understand how spell damage works as I beamed him once for like 20% damage with 110% energy bonus and hes sitting at 52% energy resist? I haven't played in about week now but he 1 beamed me for like 30% damage and I have 70% energy resist. So is the high energy bonus helping his ability to take melee/spell damage even with a rather low resist?
I am a Wiz with the exact same stat points. He's probably using 3 mage rings, 1 app mage ring to get 135% bonus. Without Vis maxi hes sitting at 1326 hp, with hes 1826.

As far as balance though, you can't just single Wizards out. We all know darn well Warlocks own every class in the game at the moment because of a silly spell called Poison.
And I don't understand the melee issue, when say Tazer Face attacks runs at me, hp drops quick as hell. I don't know if hes a rare occurance as he probably has house bonus's.

that's why i stopped going for 60+ resist on my warlock because it MADE NO DIFFERENCE from 40 energy resist to 63 energy resist. This is why EVERYONE is going ALL DPS and NO cons at all on mages yet they are able to still tank melee with NO CONS at all. My warlock is at 16cons with over 70 intell and i can toes MOST melee with no issues at all with 969hp..... and once i use a VMP it's not even a challenge anymore. Wizard are 100% busted in every way possible and the ONLY ISSUE they aren't getting looked at so much is because PSN is completely f**king broken and dumb that it's making wizards get overlooked till the nerf finally happens. Anyway i agree with your statements with how amp is working and not making sense at all for these lower levels.

Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:29 pm

Lol noxan is zookie/wob, and it's funny af he claims he "NEVER" uses vis Maxie pot, but here he is proving he's just as much a lyin sack of trash like the rest of his link. The thing is without bleed an poison, it would probably take captain about 14 hits or so to drop noxan with his vmp on, luckily wit bleed / poison he can 8-10 hit him. But na melees are DEF balanced, im just qqing cuz I suck...

Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:27 pm

LiftingNerd wrote:
from the dmg im able to tell he was not using hp pot

if he did his hp would not have gone down nearly as fast

LMFAOOOOO LIKE HOW THE HELL DOES ANYONE TAKE THIS GUY SERIOUS WHEN HE POSTS THINGS LIKE THIS? It is clear as hell that he is using one. He as 1826 health.

Anything to try and keep your little handy dandy potion in pvp huh

Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:45 pm

[quote="Original Mi law"]Lol noxan is zookie/wob, and it's funny af he claims he "NEVER" uses vis Maxie pot, but here he is proving he's just as much a lyin sack of trash like the rest of his link. The thing is without bleed an poison, it would probably take captain about 14 hits or so to drop noxan with his vmp on, luckily wit bleed / poison he can 8-10 hit him. But na melees are DEF balanced, im just qqing cuz I suck...[/quote]
Dude you Know nothing, i Did use a VMP but not for the reasons u think. Earlier i was getting teamed by decimate/taddy/hardon so Ye i used one incase taddy would 911. And i find it funny that people Are bitching over vmps... i mean everyone can use them, not like im te only one who has them. And all u do is cry Nes.. you're like a 3 year Old girl, mass spamming WC with ur tears

Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:01 am

troll post can please be locked now.

Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:05 am

No ones trolling, just responding to what he's saying...

Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:07 am

You call it crying because you dont want your poor little wizard to get nerfed lol. According to this guy since hes a wizard the game is balanced and perfect. Its not crying its facts, game is broken until level 70.

Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:19 am

Can you show me where i said wizards Are balanced? Well spamming WC about same sh*t for 3 hours a day Ye thats 100% tears

Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:24 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next