View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 new update area mob freeze 

great area love it. but the freeze is too much. i spend 70% of the time frozen. needs to be looked at and possibly reduced. glad to see some new areas for sure though.

anyone else agree? feel free to chime in.

Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:40 pm
You cant even hunt the new 65+ area. You get freeze and away to death as soon as you walk in. Freeze = instant death

The new area is cool

Take away freeze and away
65 mobs are not adequate sources of exp for 70s

Last edited by Feral Child on Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:07 pm

I love how condensed the new area is, but that's about it.
I believe these ideas would make it a lot more enjoyable for everybody.

-Take out freeze/away
-Increase the mob levels to 70 minimum/gradually increase their levels as the path goes so people who want to hunt up to say. lvl 100 mobs can do so..
-Make it like 4 times that size so everyone can have some spawn

Then it would be a perfect levleing/hunting spot for everybody.

Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:13 pm

The freeze is a killer hard to hunt that area when a freeze is almost instant death there. Remove freeze and away from the mobs there and this place would be perfect.

Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:26 pm

I can see how Freeze could be annoying, but we have ALWAYS have the same mechanics for monsters. They spawn and hardly do anything. They need cool abilities. Things can make it more difficult to hunt other than that flamma crap.

However, don't take my comment as "keep freeze". No, but mechanics on monsters should happen. Other spells/abilities are good.

Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:32 pm
Xen101 wrote:
I can see how Freeze could be annoying, but we have ALWAYS have the same mechanics for monsters. They spawn and hardly do anything. They need cool abilities. Things can make it more difficult to hunt other than that flamma crap.

However, don't take my comment as "keep freeze". No, but mechanics on monsters should happen. Other spells/abilities are good.

Okay get on and start at entrance and go the end of new area and tell me again if you think freeze should stay.

See yall on next update. maybe.

Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:34 pm

Feral Child wrote:
Xen101 wrote:

Okay get on and start at entrance and go the end of new area and tell me again if you think freeze should stay.

See yall on next update. maybe.

I just said, dont take my comment as "keep freeze". I know that stuff is cheesy. But I think monsters should like trans around away from you to avoid and keep distance, or cast like rot, ipsum, dull senses, etc etc.., maybe even Multi shot if they archers.. Things like that.

Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:37 pm
It's the same problem as mobs that cast flama. The freeze and flamma aren't the main problem. It's when 10 monsters freeze you at the same time and you stay perma-froze until you die or pop.

Monster mechanics are cool, but they need some balance. Like 1 in a group should freeze you or something. Not the entire group of mobs.

Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:40 pm

Ya not everything can be a simple RNG EJ lol

Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:44 pm

Xen101 wrote:
> [quote="Feral Child"][quote="Xen101"]I can see how Freeze could be annoying, but
> we have ALWAYS have the same mechanics for monsters. They spawn and hardly do anything.
> They need cool abilities. Things can make it more difficult to hunt other than that
> flamma crap.
>
> However, don't take my comment as "keep freeze". No, but mechanics on monsters should
> happen. Other spells/abilities are good.[/quote]
>
> Okay get on and start at entrance and go the end of new area and tell me again if
> you think freeze should stay.
>
> See yall on next update. maybe.[/quote]
>
> I just said, dont take my comment as "keep freeze". I know that stuff is cheesy.
> But I think monsters should like trans around away from you to avoid and keep distance,
> or cast like rot, ipsum, dull senses, etc etc.., maybe even Multi shot if they archers..
> Things like that

you should check out the area xen101. no one is saying to take it out either. this is as bad as multiple flames or the broken staff beam combo. once you see it, you will see why a couple of these dudes got abrasive real quick.

Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next