View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 So I reversed a change and replaced it (2) 

ejthayer wrote:
Are you kidding me? It is super easy, I didn't even try to hide it.

i think u ment to put the portal in the far left corner

but thats just a black tile now

Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:02 am

Yeah I think I found out but the spawn have different level monsters

Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:11 am

I'm just waiting for the "OOPS something went wrong.. it didn't get added".. because i've checked everything on both maps and theres nothing new. Just the same ole useless low level mobs that nobody hunts. (The same mobs that could be buffed and taken advantage of instead of you spending extra time making NEW places and mobs).

Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:25 pm

Nah he def added some new places. Found two of them. And what lifting nerd says is right. There’s a weird black tile that does not belong there at the top left corner.

Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:28 pm

You're right. He added that weird noob spot West of mc2 m barbs/ani pits that nobody will ever hunt at because there's random 62's in a 40s area.

He added onto old dd and put a new boss in. (useless for lvl 70 farming)

He also added onto that weird spot in the middle of prime server that people used to just bot at because it was so vacant. (useless for lvl 70 farming)

Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:33 pm

It would be alot more simple and effective to just add a bigass area in DS that has a lot of condensed ultra 70-100 mobs that people don't have to fight over spawn and could just enjoy some XENimus. This is why everyone loved when he changed the animus pits to higher lvl mobs. Everyone loves how much spawn it has. It was nice.

Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:36 pm

Idk why everything gotta be a secret. I doubt he'll even answer the post again because hes very much thin skinned about Xenimus. Theres no way a new player could even pick up Xen because everything a secret unless you are directly on discord. I'm not gonna give this a chance for the simple fact that I tried to make a comeback and play here and there but when he snapped on a player because player called out cons useless. Why would someone play the game when there are thousands of other games when the creator wants to be an a hole.

Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:25 pm

I'm sure there's a reason. @BoneCrusher

Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:39 pm
I would come back as a regular player if the same 65+ ultra area was added back or duplicated to a new spot or even a very similar new same size area with 65+ mobs.

What made that spot great when it was first added on Saturday was the multiple big rooms it had to clear and the jumping through ports and walls. It supported 3-4 people at a time to grind exp and drops. The new place also took off presure of hell knights and death knights being farmed. It seriously supported 8-10 players to hunt at the same time without taking others spawn or hogging the spawn because they can kill faster.

The mc2 ds warriors/hard warriors and animus/calv rooms were not being used often enough to begin with and the update made those spots usable again. Now they are back to old unused spots that have potential.

I believe there are 2 types of xenimus players around these days. 1. They enjoy a fast and steady leveling process with a mix of player to player combat. They strive to obtain the best gear by pking for it to create a sustainable economy.

2. They enjoy a fast and steady leveling process with the chance to find tradeable items and farming for materials to raid. They strive to obtain the best gear by trading found/pulled items from hunting to create a sustainable economy.

Both servers have the ability to make both types happy.

Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:56 pm

Feral Child wrote:
I would come back as a regular player if the same 65+ ultra area was added back or duplicated to a new spot or even a very similar new same size area with 65+ mobs.

What made that spot great when it was first added on Saturday was the multiple big rooms it had to clear and the jumping through ports and walls. It supported 3-4 people at a time to grind exp and drops. The new place also took off presure of hell knights and death knights being farmed. It seriously supported 8-10 players to hunt at the same time without taking others spawn or hogging the spawn because they can kill faster.

The mc2 ds warriors/hard warriors and animus/calv rooms were not being used often enough to begin with and the update made those spots usable again. Now they are back to old unused spots that have potential.

I believe there are 2 types of xenimus players around these days. 1. They enjoy a fast and steady leveling process with a mix of player to player combat. They strive to obtain the best gear by pking for it to create a sustainable economy.

2. They enjoy a fast and steady leveling process with the chance to find tradeable items and farming for materials to raid. They strive to obtain the best gear by trading found/pulled items from hunting to create a sustainable economy.

Both servers have the ability to make both types happy.

sure they Wernt being used on x1

but they were/are the Prime leveling spot from level 40-50

Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next