View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Cons Stat Change 

So basically people aren't entitled to their opinions on the official boards? I mean I've had my posts edited by ej saying stop being a d**k etc but just deleting an entire thread is lame.

Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:44 am

Downwardspiral wrote:
So basically people aren't entitled to their opinions on the official boards? I mean I've had my posts edited by ej saying stop being a d**k etc but just deleting an entire thread is lame.

pretty much

unless you can make sure your opinion is as fluffy and cuddly as a kitten

constructive critisism or any type of critique does stay up for long on boards

Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:01 am

If you do not like it.. Email Ej.. He does most the deleting.

Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:41 am

And this is why Xen has 20 players. When EJ didnt have boards it was at its peak. I seen the way he got bashed too. Not xen not ej but downward for stating the obvious. I'm sorry but if I'm shopping at your store and you gonna be rude or an asshat to me I'm out. Theres thousands of other games out there. I'm sure this will be deleted and me banned for speaking the truth but that's why old xentales trump because we could share our opinions.

Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:33 pm

My stats on Toth are 71 29 51 19 19 and as soon as I logged in i was scratching my head. I haven't seen a single change in my char.

The only thing i thought he might have changed was how much hp cons gives and when it stops giving hp. (Kind of like furthering the last update to cons which would not let players get 10 thousand hit points anymore.)

P.S. What kind of updates call for a Full/Partial stat respec elixir? Because i was kind of hoping for one to test this update out.

Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:09 pm

Just leveled up to 46 and decided to want to add a point in cons. To then see this..

10 HP for a stat increase? I'm not trying to be negative in any way, but 10? I don't know if there is some secret stat behind cons stat now but in terms of helm, that isn't too beneficial.

I hope defensive stats get more work done to it.

Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:41 pm
From what I've seen you get more hp the higher your cons is, but even then it's 20-25hp increase from 39-40 cons.

Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:08 pm

Feral Child wrote:
From what I've seen you get more hp the higher your cons is, but even then it's 20-25hp increase from 39-40 cons.

Yes, but seeing that low amount will have people turn away from it. I will more than likely end up respec to much more cons, but it would really suck if it isnt worth it :(

Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:16 pm

thing is melees cant afford to put up to 40-50 cons unless they wanna be hit like a wet noodle or slow as a snail

Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:56 pm

LiftingNerd wrote:
thing is melees cant afford to put up to 40-50 cons unless they wanna be hit like a wet noodle or slow as a snail

I personally am 100% ok with hitting like a slow snail as long as I can tank bosses and hit hard per hit. I want to be useful to group, not individual. With more potential raid bosses and stuff.. I'd prefer that tank/damage dealer.

Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next