View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Cons Stat Change 

Has anyone added a significant amount of cons to their character after the update? I want to build a tank pally but I don't want to purchase a respec if its not a significant difference.

If I am going to get like 18 health per stat. I'm going to skip out on that. But if its like 30-50 per stat. I will prefer to dump points into cons and just never really PvP.

YOU WILL NOT BASH THE UPDATE. IF YOU START TO BASH IT, YOUR POST WILL GET DELETED AND WARNED. THERE WAS ALREADY A CONS STAT POST BEFORE THAT WAS JUST STRAIGHT BASHING.

Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:56 pm
I haven't noticed any hp difference whe adding more cons. The hp increase looks the same. I think it adds defense or something along those lines.

My previous cons post was to get more info from other if they noticed a difference. I don't recal the op being bashing? Unless the comments were bashing by other board members. I'm clueless to way it was deleted?

Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:03 pm

Might test on thor cuz I've always liked cons+str build melees for pve.

They just TRASH in pvp and raid bosses due to no agility.

Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:17 pm
I was 19 19 39 90 22 on qb. After the cons update I did a respec elixir. I went 19 19 43 86 22. The extra intel wasn't going to boost my devotions and 4 points I could have put in intel would boost my amd by 1% so I put the extra 4 points in cons to gain another 100hp.

I'm not noticing any difference from the 39 cons before.

Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:36 pm

I was 59 71 21 19 19 went to 52 64 35 19 19
hp was 3780 went to 4102
322 hp difference

that seems about the same to me also.

Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:28 pm

Damn. Real shame.. I was really looking forward to pumping some cons stat.

Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:33 pm

no matter what you do you will not be able to build a tanky paladin

simply because you cannot get enough AMP

well you can but... it will SIGNIFICANTLY lower your damage

and even than you will be worse than a mage building a tanky build

because stronger armor spells = tankier

Mages get FAR better armor spells than melees

untill everyone has equal armor spells

Mages will remain tankier than melees

Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:48 pm

Um there was literally a post about this two days ago that was insta deleted by you or EJ. Why would you delete a thread then post an identical one without testing info like the previous one had?

Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:28 pm
Downwardspiral wrote:
Um there was literally a post about this two days ago that was insta deleted by you or EJ. Why would you delete a thread then post an identical one without testing info like the previous one had?

I'm still scratching my head on this one. I made a thread about the cons update. Xen 101 said it was straight bashing. I know for a fact my op had no bashing whatsoever. I asked for more info on the cons stat and asked if anyone else did some testing on it and I posted my test results.

So yeah...

Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:44 pm

Feral Child wrote:
Downwardspiral wrote:

I'm still scratching my head on this one. I made a thread about the cons update. Xen 101 said it was straight bashing. I know for a fact my op had no bashing whatsoever. I asked for more info on the cons stat and asked if anyone else did some testing on it and I posted my test results.

So yeah...

Your opening post was not bashing. The rest of the thread was “the cons update was useless” “that sh*t isn’t even worth it” lmao Guess we still doing the same build”

And it just kept right on. Ej went ahead and deleted it. Now we can go ahead and try again with behaved posts.

Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next