View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:33 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Taking the struggle out of the game. 

I somewhat disagree with this pos. This helped casual players be able to compete. IF THE GEAR WASNT AROUND... all that was going to happen was players who no life it, would just simply get more gear than everyone else and simply kill everyone in places that are going to be trying to get the new gear.

Only people who are complaining about this, are people who planned on no lifing because they understand they would be playing a lot more than everyone else and would get gear a lot quicker than everyone else.

I think that there should be ways to farm mats on high level characters. Most people go on noobs to farm materials and that’s the biggest reason that there is no pvp. No one is on their mains, but rather on alts.

Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:24 am

Just because u have a lot of items or so u say, it’s all blank, it’s a night and day difference between propped and blank gear. Years ago there wasn’t any found items. Just a mindless grind for hours on end hoping to get a decent drop at great hall or somewhere else. The found items feature is perfect the way it is. The level cap is going to continue to increase so even if people have tons of gear it’s gonna be useless in a couple weeks. Stop making bullshit claims, this update was needed.

Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:28 am

yes ive ruined the game with my 100 posts over the course of 18 years LOL f**king retard

Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:51 am

[quote="McDohl"]yes ive ruined the game with my 100 posts over the course of 18 years LOL f**king retard[/quote]
Avoiding chat filters purposely? I mean xen101 didn't you just sticky a post about being respectful?

Anyways xen101 that reply you made was insanely illogical. It's okay to have all top tier gear for everyone without any work at all? Props help a ton sure but the base item has to be acquired to even prop. Why do I have to explain to you why this is a bad thing? I honestly think you are trolling now.

Also using your logic the only way to make good profits now is for everyone to grind farming mats. Why would you be ok with destroying the biggest side of the economy in exchange for the smallest side?

You've essentially eliminated all roles in this role playing game. Now we all will do the same thing. How valuable will the propping mats be when 99% of the population is hunting for them because they don't need the gear?? I don't think you put much thought into your argument lol.

Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:06 am

sad part is

they knew this happpening so they leveled to 45 and hunted for several hours
untill ej lowered Found items from being every 2-3mins to every 2-3hours
so now they have a TON of items meanwhile most ppl dont have any

ive seen that all mages in their guild sports lv 40 spirit wand
which was one of the more rare drops i farmed for like 2 hours after i hit 45 before i went tobed
got 1 sp wand

my suggestiuon to ej is

Save all characters current exp

Rollback to before the update

and apply the characters EXP

this way it will be fair for everyone

and im saying this having gotten A LOT of items

got like 10 demos, 10 adept robes etc etc sitting and waiting for 50

Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:23 am

[quote="LiftingNerd"]sad part is

which was one of the more rare drops i farmed for like 2 hours after i hit 45 before i went tobed
got 1 sp wand

my suggestiuon to ej is

got like 10 demos, 10 adept robes etc etc sitting and waiting for 50[/quote]

or just let it be bc sp items have no valu when omni gear starts to drop..

Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:32 am

To bad he's not going to do diddly squat, the only person who really benefited was xenone and his rl friends as they were the only nolifers on at launch of update to take advantage, now they tell everyone stop crying about it because they have storages full of demonic, torment, Adept, and mystic bone gear etc.. Able to prop any item perfect as they have so many of them and get rich selling the lesser proped items.. And they all on some oh at lv 70 it won't matter... That's a long ways away so it does matter, for the next 2 updates it will still matter as most the gear nobody can even use yet.. I dont agree with ej keeping that gear in game one bit as it only really made one group of rl friends rich while those who have jobs had no chance.

Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:03 am

Original Mi law wrote:
To bad he's not going to do diddly squat, the only person who really benefited was xenone and his rl friends as they were the only nolifers on at launch of update to take advantage, now they tell everyone stop crying about it because they have storages full of demonic, torment, Adept, and mystic bone gear etc.. Able to prop any item perfect as they have so many of them and get rich selling the lesser proped items.. And they all on some oh at lv 70 it won't matter... That's a long ways away so it does matter, for the next 2 updates it will still matter as most the gear nobody can even use yet.. I dont agree with ej keeping that gear in game one bit as it only really made one group of rl friends rich while those who have jobs had no chance.

i agree and i did farm up quite abit off gear before i headed tobed after reaching 45

now only level 40 pulls worth anything are Dragon lord staff, ice dragon staff, Spirit wand, mage ring(6amd one)

and for 50 pulls only the top end ones will have any value

this reminds me SO much of sweet gold.... lol

Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:19 am

We HARDLY got anything. Promise you on that. There were a lot of people on during that update. Don’t let these comments from people who clearly dislike a group of players.

There are still more found areas you guys can search for that’s droppi good stuff at a good rate. I’m guessing you haven’t searched enough

Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:57 am

LiftingNerd wrote:
sad part is

got 1 sp wand

my suggestiuon to ej is

got like 10 demos, 10 adept robes etc etc sitting and waiting for 50

We own one spirit wand. We swap it between jinzo and dolor. You just never saw it on Jinzo because recently, he respecd to wear it. You also rarely saw it on dolor due to the lack of redos and bags and the fact dolor was leveling multiple characters.

Question, when terroth was bugged and I came up with the idea to bring 3 rangers to the boss and not get hit once... why was no one crying that the gear acquired from there should be wiped ? No one except Loki asked for those items to be wiped.

What about when ej found out that you can kite terroth with a gas ball and never get hit ? He did not want that, and quickly made it harder and yet no one complained about the fact he should wipe the gear that was dropped before that.

Why was it that when people complained that 70s were killing Ryzar and got it changed, no one complained about the fact there was already a mass amount of Ryzar-found items ? Why did no one ask for that to be wiped.

You guys are bringing so many points that make no sense.... what does xen101 being admin have to do with anything ? He wrote a post explaining the reasons he thought things should not be wiped. JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. Again stop with the excuses and face reality.

I understand all this has been a little wacky, but the fact of the matter is, the gear is staying AND this will allow for more pvp ( as long as ej puts reasons for people to stay on their mains )

And most importantly ej said that he was going to monitor the next time he did something like this, so that it would never happen again.

Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:56 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next