View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Next update and level incraese 

actually best way is...

to farm adept task on a mage while also clearing strength shrine

since theres a 2min waiting time before bosses respawn

you can easily finnish a adept task in that time

Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:13 pm

[quote="TrunksOuk"][quote="El_Fistio"][quote="ejthayer"]I don't know what twins is, that is a player made up name. You should also post a -loc.[/quote]

My apologies. It is within Strength shrine. Location-713,453. I was implying that it is very melee dominant because they have speed run to hunt you down, but on the other hand I was misinformed about certain things. I thought that was only place mages were able to farm rings after 36. We still do have the adept task. Still would be nice to have mage friendly place though :)[/quote]

adept task does not give you the items at the same rate as "twins" does. Don't be fooled into lies by a player who attempts to dominant that area with his darkwar and other melee classes. Twins is single handly the number 1 area/spot to make the most amount of gold, and obtain free rings that might be with you till 60+ or intill 50ish.

I farmed that area for a week straight and done adept task for 3 days none stop trust me when i tell you IT'S no where near the same in terms of gold, rings, and exps.[/quote]

Yes I do believe it is the best as of right now. That is why I'm mentioning it to EJ. As I read in another post that he plans on revamping some areas. In hope that one or couple area's could be turned into something similar for current max and higher up.

Thank you EJ for taking time to read my post.

*Edit: And just to clarify I'm not trying to ask for Easy Peasy Make the Game Too Easy. I'm just hoping for more balance between classes. I hope to see this beautiful game on Steam one day. More people coming in will hopefully drown out the toxicity this community has.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:17 pm

TrunksOuk wrote:
El_Fistio wrote:
ejthayer wrote:
I don't know what twins is, that is a player made up name. You should also post a -loc.

My apologies. It is within Strength shrine. Location-713,453. I was implying that it is very melee dominant because they have speed run to hunt you down, but on the other hand I was misinformed about certain things. I thought that was only place mages were able to farm rings after 36. We still do have the adept task. Still would be nice to have mage friendly place though :)

adept task does not give you the items at the same rate as "twins" does. Don't be fooled into lies by a player who attempts to dominant that area with his darkwar and other melee classes. Twins is single handly the number 1 area/spot to make the most amount of gold, and obtain free rings that might be with you till 60+ or intill 50ish.

I farmed that area for a week straight and done adept task for 3 days none stop trust me when i tell you IT'S no where near the same in terms of gold, rings, and exps.

+1

Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2